Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm new to the forum and new as a Titan owner. When I was looking at purchasing a truck, I was doing research on the different types of trucks I was looking at and ran across this forum, which helped make the decision for me. It's nice to see a community with all this information. Thanks to all of you for the good and the bad (or information) that is on this forum.

So, here's what I got:

I purchased a 2010 Nissan Titan LE (black), with 21,000 miles on it for walk out at $24,000. The very next day on my way to work my service engine soon light came on. It stayed on for a couple hours and then when I went to show the problem to a gear-head at work, decided it didn't want to play. Since then, it's stayed off. This is my dream truck and I'm looking for reasons to go out and drive it or play with it.

I look forward to hearing from you guys and becoming a part of this community.

Thanks!
DJRodeo

·
Registered
686 Posts
The SES code should still be in the computer even though the light went off. If your worried about it then take it to the dealer and have them read it, should give an indication as to what triggered it to come on.

Welcome to the forum!!

·
Premium Member
44,890 Posts
Welcome to the forum, yes this site is an awsome resource for all things Titan....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I'm heading into the dealership on Monday anyways (my day off) to check any recalls that might be there so I figured I would check it then, assuming it doesn't come back blaring before then. Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Hey, welcome to TT. Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Thats a damn good deal on that titan man. Mine had 31k on it when i got it for 21 grand.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm pretty happy with the deal. They came down from $27,000 and I absolutely suck at negotiating.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Congrats on the TITAN and Welcome to TT.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I'm pretty happy with the deal. They came down from $27,000 and I absolutely suck at negotiating.
Good deal is it 4x4? They had an orange 2010 pro4x i wanted bad but the dealer wanted 48 grand for it with 20000 miles on it. Needless to say i got the 2006 lol.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Welcome to the family.. one day we will ask you for a favor, oh wait wrong speech.

ahem... Bienvenido a los 15 anos de mi hija, wait! thats not it either
Your Honor let me begin by apologizing, sorry.

Here we go, welcome to TT and on that note..

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
That's why I bring my wife, I almost feel sorry for the salesman when she's done. She got my Titan with a massive 48 miles on it down to a little over 27K (21k after trade-in) and made them throw in some steps after the deal was made.

That being said, welcome to TT enjoy your truck!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Welcome to TT and Congrats. One time my light came on and it was b/c I didn't put the gas cap on tight.

·
Registered
979 Posts
That's why I bring my wife, I almost feel sorry for the salesman when she's done. She got my Titan with a massive 48 miles on it down to a little over 27K (21k after trade-in) and made them throw in some steps after the deal was made.

That being said, welcome to TT enjoy your truck!
Shiiiiet man. I think cost of living must be higher here in western ma.

·
Registered
928 Posts
not to get off topic on price... But i picked my 06LE crew cab in August of 08 with 58K on it for 14,500. The dealer had it placed online for that price. I walked in and it was parked next to a grey 04. They crossed the prices and said I manipulated the print screen I took from the site. I got on my laptop in the sales office and showed them and threatened to sue for false advertisement, low and behold I walked out with my truck for 14.5K.
In 2 years I have only managed to put 12k miles on it. Needless to say i pamper my truck and have had a few offers for more than what I paid for it. I love my T!

It is in fact the BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED (jumping up in the air like old chevy commercials):bangit:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome and congrats.Lots of knowledge on here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good deal is it 4x4? They had an orange 2010 pro4x i wanted bad but the dealer wanted 48 grand for it with 20000 miles on it. Needless to say i got the 2006 lol.

Nope, it's not a 4 x 4, but it's got all the bells and whistles. I am trying to keep gas mileage as high as possible. Tonneau cover is next.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts