Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wanted to introduce myself. Just purchased a 2005 CC LE 2wd w/ nav and dvd. It has 40k miles on her with an extended warranty for 4yr/48k. I like to think I got it for a steal at 20k out the door with everything included.

I would post pics but can't until I get 15 posts.

Chris

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Welcome to the club! Sounds like a nice ride! Get to modding that thing! We need company! :lol: Good luck with it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
250 Posts
LETS SEE THOSE MODS!!!!!!!!!!
good luck with her and happy posting

·
Registered
483 Posts
I guess my 05 must be worth maybe $15,000 in trade in value based on your Truck. That really sucks big time for me!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She'll probably stay stock except for intake and exhaust.....I have another beast that takes up all my $$$

·
Registered
111 Posts
So your username..

TT and SC..

I was gonna say sweet a Supercharged P car.... but I saw TT too...

Spill it..

Give us details on the toy :)

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
thebab said:
So your username..

TT and SC..

I was gonna say sweet a Supercharged P car.... but I saw TT too...

Spill it..

Give us details on the toy :)
Yes.... drool.... details.... drool drool..... :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
996tt = 911 Twin Turbo (996 is the chasis/years)

The SC = South Carolina

It's a 2002 911 Twin Turbo. I'm running full suspension, straight pipes off the cats, hybrid turbo's, custom tune, and upgraded FPR.

She puts down about 500whp on pump gas and about 590whp on race. Getting ready to turn her from an awd setup to rwd. Should save me about 100lbs and put some more power to the ground.

Turbo's and tune by Protomotive. You can google or search on youtube for Protomotive and see some vids. Cars with my similar setup are running trap speeds of about 130-132.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Nice.... :D How does the 2WD vs. AWD affect the handling? I know it's lighter, but that's only good in a straight line. Twisties would be more fun with AWD, no?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blackbeauty said:
Nice.... :D How does the 2WD vs. AWD affect the handling? I know it's lighter, but that's only good in a straight line. Twisties would be more fun with AWD, no?
Most guys who have done the RWD conversion say there isn't too much of a difference. I'll have to make that decision when I do it. If I don't like it, i'll just reinstall!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
You doing this yourself? Sounds complicated....especially on that car.... :eek:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Blackbeauty said:
You doing this yourself? Sounds complicated....especially on that car.... :eek:
Yeah its not that bad of a DIY. Just have to remove the front driveshaft, diff, axels, and a few other small things. Its fairly easy from the research I've done on it.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Cool! Take some pics if you think of it. This is cool stuff! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Are you on the PCA forums?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Eh.. scratch that.... I'm only on the local PCA chapter forums... The main PCA site has two different passwords for my account and now both are blocked and I can't log in with the email accounts I have cuz they don't know how to fix it....

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
6speed.... New one to me... I'll have to check that out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts