Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you guys! I just found the site looks cool.. Its a 2004 titan with a 6in lift and a supercharger(stillen) very fast!

Ill get pics up later!!!!
:redblob":redblob":redblob"

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
congrats man..welcome

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Damn bro thats cool you already have a lift and a supercharger!!! Nice!!!

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
That's TX06Titan, who got banned yesterday. He's just poking fun at toughtitan because he drives a sonata now

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
That's TX06Titan, who got banned yesterday. He's just poking fun at toughtitan because he drives a sonata now
Sure sounds suspicious!

I need mod powers so I can check his IP! :lol:

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Sure sounds suspicious!

I need mod powers so I can check his IP! :lol:
I guarantee it's him. No pics, just signed up, the name... No brainer. In another thread "sonataboi69" was talking about how you can't start arguments and crap on here. I think he's caused the most! haha :bangit:

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
I guarantee it's him. No pics, just signed up, the name... No brainer. In another thread "sonataboi69" was talking about how you can't start arguments and crap on here. I think he's caused the most! haha :bangit:
Yep, he even said something about laying low and gave details about his ram not having cams.

What an idiot and when a mod catches on, he will get a permaban instead of a vacation. :bangit:

·
Premium Member
77,866 Posts
:werd: We need tags!!!!!! Please give us back our tags!!!!!

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Hey I aint so bad! I really need to change my screen name... Did you guys get to read the thread he got banned on?

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
I saw it before it apparently got good! :lol:

Pickle sniffer

:rofl:

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Well I think I was the one who kinda pushed him over the edge... I posted a pic with the caption "your epenis must be huge" after he was trash talking some guy about his mom. I'm guessing SHTF after that cause it was closed the next morning :D

·
Premium Member
77,866 Posts
In fact I was reading one while he got banned. That was yesterday afternoon around 2:30. All his info and screen name was normal on one page, I flipped to the next and BAM he's banned. :lol:

Lesson: No matter who you are or what you drive, you're no cooler than anyone else, nor is your penis any bigger or better or tastier. When you argue online, we all laugh at your expense.

·
Premium Member
77,866 Posts
Well I think I was the one who kinda pushed him over the edge... I posted a pic with the caption "your epenis must be huge" after he was trash talking some guy about his mom. I'm guessing SHTF after that cause it was closed the next morning :D
Yea, you may want to watch that from now on....:lol: I thought there was going to be a couple more with the banned label under their name.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
^^^ Its kinda sad he's banned now... Who else is going to start all the fights?! Bj2007 joined in awhile ago, but he's gone quiet since haha.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts