Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post here, Awesome site! I have an 05 titan 5.6 LE 4x4. Ive owned it for about 5 months and love it. I use it as my tow rig/DD.
My plans are to get a 2.5" leveling lift and some bigger rubber.
Which brings me to my first question, i found a guy who has "new 35x12.5x16 BFG All-Terrains and New Chrome Rims" For REALLY cheap Will they clear? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Welcome to the site! Great to see another Colorado Titan! I am not positive on your question but I am pretty sure they will clear. Let someone else chime in before you go forward. Again, Welcome!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the site. This is probably one of the best Titan sites of all the others.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Welcome to TT:D

If I recall, a 16" wheel will not fit on a Titan. I think I have read before that it has been done though. Maybe it depends on the brand of wheel.:dunno:
The answer you are looking for might be hiding somewhere in the search menu.

Have fun with the site. Post some photos when you can...we love pics!:cheers:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys! Theres defanantly alot of info here i did a little search but couldnt find anything. I tried posting pics but I think you gotta have 15 posts before you can.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RckyMtnTitan said:
Welcome to the site! Great to see another Colorado Titan! I am not positive on your question but I am pretty sure they will clear. Let someone else chime in before you go forward. Again, Welcome!
I'm pretty sure I've seen you driving around just can't remember where. That's a sick truck you got there nice work!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts