Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just joined! Have already found a few bits of good info here and believe this forum might be a great resource in the future...

I’ve got a ‘18 SV 4x4 Midnight Edition, added Auto-Start at the dealer, 20% tint in the front side windows to match the rear, Rough Country 2” Leveling Kit, Stubby Antenna, Backflip bed cover, Falken WildPeak A/T3W’s 275/60R20

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
Nice ! When you got the remote start did they upgrade your fobs or give you new set to keep along with two that came with truck?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Very nice ! Welcome from Texas !

·
Registered
2 Posts
New here: ‘18 SV 4x4 Midnight Edition+

New as well! My first truck ‘19 Midnight SL in Gun Metallic. Added a rear step assist & a Truxedo Pro X15 Cover. The Titan Midnight floor mats are a nice touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Re: New here: ‘18 SV 4x4 Midnight Edition+

New as well! My first truck ‘19 Midnight SL in Gun Metallic. Added a rear step assist & a Truxedo Pro X15 Cover. The Titan Midnight floor mats are a nice touch.

Looks da** good in gunmetal!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Awesome pictures everyone. The Titans could look pretty bada$$ with the right package. Probably one of the prettiest of the 1/2 ton trucks.
@ck1000, how much did the dealer charged you to install the remote start? Do you know if it's plug and play, or they ripped the truck apart just to install it? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Awesome pictures everyone. The Titans could look pretty bada$$ with the right package. Probably one of the prettiest of the 1/2 ton trucks.
@ck1000, how much did the dealer charged you to install the remote start? Do you know if it's plug and play, or they ripped the truck apart just to install it? Thanks in advance.
Hey, I knew I was going to want Auto-Start when making the deal for the truck... so I only got charged like $275 or whatever the part cost and the dealer comped the installation fee so idk what it would cost to add later...
That said, they did the install in a couple hours, so I think it’s probably closer to plug-and-play and not too invasive.
And I agree, on looks, the Titans do look pretty good imo with the right package... For me, I’m just not into chrome, so I almost bought an S planning on doing the level and then wheels and tires, but I got a killer deal on the midnight and I actually like the wheels (though they’re fancy/blingy-er than I’d probably pick). As an aside, I was stuck in traffic the other day right next to a nice blacked out new Raptor... it might have been twice the price, but the Titans are a bargain, because in no way are they half as cool lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

The gunmetal is dazzf too! Nice.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Re: New here: ‘18 SV 4x4 Midnight Edition+

Hey, I knew I was going to want Auto-Start when making the deal for the truck... so I only got charged like $275 or whatever the part cost and the dealer comped the installation fee so idk what it would cost to add later...
That said, they did the install in a couple hours, so I think it’s probably closer to plug-and-play and not too invasive.
And I agree, on looks, the Titans do look pretty good imo with the right package... For me, I’m just not into chrome, so I almost bought an S planning on doing the level and then wheels and tires, but I got a killer deal on the midnight and I actually like the wheels (though they’re fancy/blingy-er than I’d probably pick). As an aside, I was stuck in traffic the other day right next to a nice blacked out new Raptor... it might have been twice the price, but the Titans are a bargain, because in no way are they half as cool lol
Thanks for the reply. It slipped my mind when I bought the Titan. Should have included the remote-start into the package.

I'm with you as far as chrome not being my #1 option, but seeing some of the member's truck here with chrome...it still actually looks pretty sweet. What actually motivated me to get this Midnight Titan, was b/c a co-worker of mine has a blacked-out Raptor. I can't afford the Raptor, but trying to come close with the Titan. But like you said, I still feel no way half as cool as my co-worker. Haha. He spent $80k though, versus me at roughly $38k...I can live with being half cool.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanks for the reply. It slipped my mind when I bought the Titan. Should have included the remote-start into the package.

I'm with you as far as chrome not being my #1 option, but seeing some of the member's truck here with chrome...it still actually looks pretty sweet. What actually motivated me to get this Midnight Titan, was b/c a co-worker of mine has a blacked-out Raptor. I can't afford the Raptor, but trying to come close with the Titan. But like you said, I still feel no way half as cool as my co-worker. Haha. He spent $80k though, versus me at roughly $38k...I can live with being half cool.
I'd rather have the Titan. Raptors are dime a dozen around here and depending on the year Raptor he has, it really doesnt do anything your Titan cant do just as well. It's just an expensive status Truck IMO.

I will say I'm really hoping Nissan builds the Titan Warrior. The Raptor needs stiff competition and there isn't anything similar on the market.

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's nice for your area then. It says that you are in a great region. The guy here have a 2018 Raptor, but I'm not impressed with anything other than the beauty of it. As you stated, it's a status thing.

Yeah, the Warrior needs to be on the street already. Ram tried playing around in that category with their Rebels, but it's not even close.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts