Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Titan SE 4x4
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I have a 2004 4wd SE purchased used in 2008.
I have let this truck sit for about 2yrs and have now decided to do a refresh/restore on it after looking into new and used truck prices....(DANG!!!)
Joined this forum because there are some great tips, tricks and overall guidance here.
Attached are my beginning photos. I plan to post progression photos along the way.

Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Locking hubs

·
Registered
369 Posts
Nice, I also have an 04. Don't let the age discourage you. There are plenty of these to pick parts from in the scrap yard. Good luck bro.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Looks like you have a solid basis for a good refurb. You may find some tips and ideas in this thread, as well.

Reactions: OldGray

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
371 Posts
Looks like a solid truck to refurb, minus that “T” ugliness on the front bumper 😉
Gooooo DAWGS!!

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Titan SE 4x4
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like a solid truck to refurb, minus that “T” ugliness on the front bumper 😉
Gooooo DAWGS!!
Yea, I bleed orange over here......"bleed" being the key word in the last several years..:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
655 Posts
Welcome! The thread Dubyam linked is a great place to start. It's one of the first threads I read when I bought my 2012 last year. My modding thread has quite a bit in it as well, if you don't mind reading about someone getting a little OCD over minor details that nobody else would probably bother with, lol. Keep us updated as your work progresses.

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Titan SE 4x4
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome! The thread Dubyam linked is a great place to start. It's one of the first threads I read when I bought my 2012 last year. My modding thread has quite a bit in it as well, if you don't mind reading about someone getting a little OCD over minor details that nobody else would probably bother with, lol. Keep us updated as your work progresses.
Thank you Warhammer! I may have a little OCD myself...lol.
I'll be sure and check it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts