Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(convince*)Hey guys, new here, and am looking to buy a used titan and lift her up, and this is what i found...Its a 2005 Titan kingcab 4x4 se model. 50k miles, all stock it was a lease trade in, and is in great condition except for a couple scratches here and there. hes asking $13,800 for it, which seems fair to me. What do you guys think? Any major issues/recalls to know about with this model? thanks for the help guys, am lookin forward to getting this...:cheers:

Oh, and fwiw its white, has the 2-toned cloth interrior, and has the console shift.

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Drive it then drive the rest and let the titan convince you.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
lightwaytbaby said:
(convince*)Hey guys, new here, and am looking to buy a used titan and lift her up, and this is what i found...Its a 2005 Titan kingcab 4x4 se model. 50k miles, all stock it was a lease trade in, and is in great condition except for a couple scratches here and there. hes asking $13,800 for it, which seems fair to me. What do you guys think? Any major issues/recalls to know about with this model? thanks for the help guys, am lookin forward to getting this...:cheers:

Oh, and fwiw its white, has the 2-toned cloth interrior, and has the console shift.
I recommend that you check out the Technical Service Bulletins on the Titan.

Like all other trucks, we have issues too.

I bought mine because I wanted something different, lots of room, horsepower, and with the options that made sense for me to use. The others are good trucks-I couldn't get into another one within the same price range...

What are you going to use it for? What options do you want? What do you not want to happen with whatever truck you buy?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kronos1965 said:
I recommend that you check out the Technical Service Bulletins on the Titan.

Like all other trucks, we have issues too.

I bought mine because I wanted something different, lots of room, horsepower, and with the options that made sense for me to use. The others are good trucks-I couldn't get into another one within the same price range...

What are you going to use it for? What options do you want? What do you not want to happen with whatever truck you buy?
thanks for the responces guys... i actually have driven it and i love it. but ive yet to drive the rest, and fact of the matter is i like the titaN VERY MUCH and for the price i wouldnt be able to get into a compairable truck...

and it will be a daily driver kind of i have another car, but i just want to do lil' 6" lift and 35's and prob wont ever go off road, and the truck has the options i like, im not big on leather of nav and all that stuff so...ah what the hell im gonna go buy it! lol, i takled my self into it...:)

·
Registered
274 Posts
helomech said:
Drive it then drive the rest and let the titan convince you.
Yep.....Once you dive a TITAN the others look silly:cheers:

·
Registered
274 Posts
lightwaytbaby said:
good to know, thats all i have driven, and i like it too much, i dont wanna go drive anything else...lol
That's what I thought also after I drove my boss' TITIAN. My wife suggested I go test drive all the others before I make a decision. So, to shut her up I did.:cheers: I'm glad I did because now I can't wonder if I would have liked anything else any more. Now when i'm driving down the street (with a sh$t eating grin on my face) and see one of those other guys slugging along, I think to myself, "yup..drove it. Sucks. Good thing I got a TITAN"

·
Premium Member
58,378 Posts
lightwaytbaby said:
fact of the matter is i like the titaN VERY MUCH and for the price i wouldnt be able to get into a compairable truck...
You like the truck and you can't get comparable truck for the same price. Sounds like the decision has been made for you.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Before I drove a Titan I was dead set on an F-150. I had found a couple used that I liked and at a local Nissan dealership the salesman just happened to convince me to test drive a Titan. It was love at first rev, I tell ya what.

·
Registered
64 Posts
someone told me once if you don't do it now that you can, show off when you get it and share some pics !!! hey how you put your questio on the general area? do no howwould you please tell me how? thx looking forward to see your truck all fixed up i have a 08 se crew,all stock still.

·
Registered
978 Posts
$13800 sounds like a steel! that sounds like a trade in value.

·
Registered
978 Posts
lightwaytbaby said:
its actually lower according to nada...
sounds like it is priced well to sell quick. you going to jump at it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts