Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for a while, but figured it was time I posted. Bought my Titan about a month and a half ago. Very happy with the truck! I previously had a 99 Ford F150 XLT super cab 4x4 with 176k miles on it. It was a great truck, but decided it was time to upgrade and found I could get more for my money by going with the Titan.

I bought an '07 Smoke LE CC with BT and OR. No mods so far, but may put a grill guard or some off road lights in the lower bumper opening. A leveling kit will also be added sometime in the future. And probably a camper shell.

I've gotten my first 'AZ pinstripes' on the truck and have put on about 3500 miles so far. Tested out the 4WD and the skid plates so far on a NM turkey hunt in April. It does great on the hills and mtns in AZ. Nice power for those short passing lanes up in the Mtns.

Really liking the truck and hope to give back as much as I've gotten from this forum in regards to information about these great trucks!

Would post some pics from photobucket, but am blocked by the 15 post rule, so trying to attach some. Hope this works...

Ron

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
welcome and looks like you leveled her out with all the gear you were packing.

I know a Ton of topsoil does the job also.

Anyway welcome.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Looks like you had a little fun already and broke her in a bit. If you had a aftermarket exhaust system I think you would have crushed it going in that ditch like that. If you do alot of that off road stuf consider some airbags in the back to deal with the weight issue and keep it up on the terrain. Very easy install, works very well, and does it all for 3 1/2 bills.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts