Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up guys. I just bought an 05 4wd Titan. I just have a couple of questions. First I just changed my oil and I don't know how to clear the Maintance Pit Stop screen? And I was also wondering what my stock gears are? Also mine is the LE Titan, but I don't have the diff lock? I thought it would have?

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Scott. said:
What's up guys. I just bought an 05 4wd Titan. I just have a couple of questions. First I just changed my oil and I don't know how to clear the Maintance Pit Stop screen? And I was also wondering what my stock gears are? Also mine is the LE Titan, but I don't have the diff lock? I thought it would have?
If you have the tow package or off road package, then you have the lower 3.36:1. Otherwise you have the standard 2.94s The mainainence thing I can't help you with because my SE doesn't have it, but your owners manual should help.
The diff lock is on the off road package. If you have the VDC OFF button near the heated seat buttons, you don't have the diff lock. You'd also see the diff lock button. Hope that helps a bit.

oh, and welcome to TT!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Your owner manual well tell you. I'd have too be sitting in my truck in order too say for sure, but push enter and then push it down, it well drop too oil, hit it again and it well reset or ask if you want too reset then push it again. You can set it for what ever mileage you want too change your oil at. Just move the joy stick till the mileage is set were you want. Same for tire rotation. I know this isn't quite right but it well get you in the ballpark. I set both oil and tires at 2500 miles. Too stop the flashing pit till you change it, just push enter and it'll move on too what you want.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Scott. said:
If you have the NAV system, just go to the "TRIP" setting. Keep hitting it until you get to the screen with "OIL CHANGE", "TIRE ROTATION" and "TIRE PRESSURE" info. Select "OIL CHANGE" and then just press the cursor stick once. It should reset.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi and welcome,

Get you Titan into any gear going at a steady speed. Tell me you gear, the tire size and the RPM and I can tell you what gears you have.

1st: 3.827
2nd: 2.368
3rd: 1.519
4th: 1.000
5th: 0.834

Standard rear end is 2.940.

Big Tow or Off-Raod Package is 3.357.

So ... what I need to know is tire size, tranny gear you are in, and RPM to figure out the rear end gears.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts