Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always been a die hard GM person had grand ams had grand prixs a bonneville and silverados... i starting getting sick and tired of GM's customer service, and whenever i brought my vehicle in for a problem they would give me some backwards a$$ answer for why it isnt covered by the warranty. I had a 06 silverado i owed 30,500, the dealership gave me 27,500 when it was only worth 25,000 at max and then there was the 3500 dollar rebate which cancelled out my negative equity, and i walked out of there with my first foreign vehicle a Black 2007 Titan Le with every option except for off road, which im not disspointed by for 35k. This truck is better in every way possible, interior, exterior, and power...it doesnt compare to the 5.3 i used to have it would blow its doors off. I do beleive that right now the foreign truck market it working much harder to make a nicer vehicle than the American market. i only have about 1200 miles now and so far ill stick to foreign and never go back if i dont have as many problems as the past. I know im dragging this out but i did see the tundra up close and i beleive the titan is a much better looking truck all around than the tundra, and not to mention i hardly ever see them on the road probably because they are way over priced, and they even stole the utility track idea. Oh well thats all for now and just thought i would share my experience. :)

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
welcome to the board. i almost got a chevy 4x4 in 2004 but test drove the titan and i was amazed by the power! i have a 06 now!!! :hat:

·
Super Moderator
159,630 Posts
Welcome to the boards! Best truck, best forum. :) Lots of info from the guys and gals here. If we can help, just ask. Enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts