Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've bend lurking here since I found this place a few months ago and the wealth of information and help is great!

I had been holding off on driving the Titan until I was ready to buy because of how impulsive I am. Last Friday, the temptation got to me. For comparison purposes, I went and test drove a new F150 first. It was a loaded Lariat Crew Cab. Nice truck, but not for me. Very numb and heavy feeling. I never considered the Dodge or Chevy for other reasons.

Then I went to the Nissan dealership....suffice it to say, 2 hours later, I was the proud owner of a new Radiant Silver CC LE. To say I love this truck is an understatement, it is freakin Awesome. Best vehicle I've ever owned, and it's only been 4 days.

So, thanks to everyone for making this decision so easy.

-Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One problem.

Thanks for the welcome, guys! Got the front windows tinted today, they turned out great.

One problem....I seem to have the exact same Rockford Fosgate stereo problem as everyone else does. The stereo to mono to stereo problem. Anyone heard anything yet? Is it worth calling Nissan at this point?

And no, didnt get the coin tray, but I dont really like it anyway, so its ok.

-Greg

·
Registered
359 Posts
Great to have you with us, Titan Greg! We're all in this great Titan experience together and we'll be looking forward to your posts :) :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
34,530 Posts
Nice looking truck Greg! That silver is sharp.

Your buying experience was the same as mine.

No comparison in power between the 150 and the Titan is there?

You'll be like the rest of us, loving it more each day!

Nothing but blue skies ahead when you're driving the Titan! :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
497 Posts
congrats on your truck! the break in period must be a killer, it is for me since i like to break it in nice and easy.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
37L1 said:
No comparison in power between the 150 and the Titan is there?
None whatsoever. Hard to believe that Ford has 300 HP.

bighawaii: Breakin is a killer, but I'm trying to be nice to it...I want it done right. The hardest part is varying the speed and RPM's as most of my driving is on the freeway.

Thanks again for the welcome!!

-Greg

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Titan Greg said:
Thanks for the welcome, guys! Got the front windows tinted today, they turned out great.

One problem....I seem to have the exact same Rockford Fosgate stereo problem as everyone else does. The stereo to mono to stereo problem. Anyone heard anything yet? Is it worth calling Nissan at this point?

And no, didnt get the coin tray, but I dont really like it anyway, so its ok.

-Greg
Excellent choice!!
Congrats on the truck! Glad you got some good info from this forum. Oh yes, the RF Stereo fading to mono problem.... Very difficult to listen to! You most definatley should call Nissan. I called right away and they need to hear from everybody! I personally am going to call as often as it takes until they address this. When we bought these trucks we expected to have STEREO, not MONO! :readclose This is the only thing that dissapoints me with my truck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts