1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
58 Posts
thats deff. a sick mod, iam prolly gonna have to get that, do you know how much more the carbon fiber one is?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know i want one freakin bad

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Nice Hood!

I just ordered a Scoop from somewhere (I really don't remember where, it's written down somewhere...) for $259 Painted, + Shipping (maybe 40 bucks, it's small). It'll be made functional.

The Hood listed here is $385 + $175 shipping, so $560 total. That is the lowest I've seen so far. Shipping a hood will always be high, as the packaging is unusually heavy itself. The options are opening up finally!:)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
pi3yeargrad said:
that looks aight... I like this one and the... shoot I forgot... glassworks? they make one... right? How much is that one?
the guy parting out his truck for a tundra bought glassworks and said it sucks ! he said hes put 2k into it to make it fit right

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
I have had a couple of VIS hoods in the past. Was NOT impressed with the way they fit at all. Looked great in pictures but fit like *** in person. I ended up removing both of them

·
Registered
35 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
Anyone else notice the roll cage on that Titan? SWEET!! I like that!
Those roll bars are pretty cool looking. I wonder if they are manufactured or of somebody just made them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts