Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, Was going to build my Armada up a little but decided to trade her in. I have the following BRAND NEW in boxes ready to be shipped :

VK56 Parts :

JBA Long Tube Headers with Nissan Exhaust Gaskets SOLD

Cajun Stainless cat delete B Pipes $150 PRICE DROP

Cajun Tuning UPRev NEW UNUSED SOLD

Can ship immediately via fedex.

Call or text for more details or pictures. Thanks !

708 769 6364

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was told if you want to run the catless bpipes,the check engine light cannot be turned off via UpRev anymore, can someone confirm please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I was told if you want to run the catless bpipes,the check engine light cannot be turned off via UpRev anymore, can someone confirm please?

You are correct

·
Registered
100 Posts

I've heard if you don't update the program or can find an installer of an earlier version, you still can.

·
Vendor
2,006 Posts
That is correct. We can all thank the EPA.

That would be good...i'm looking for as much power as possible haha
It has no impact on making power, we can still tune it exactly like before the only thing that changed is we can't turn off the light on the dash permanently anymore.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That is correct. We can all thank the EPA.

It has no impact on making power, we can still tune it exactly like before the only thing that changed is we can't turn off the light on the dash permanently anymore.

The catted bpipes dont make less power? Yeah that check engine light would be annoying.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
The catted bpipes dont make less power? Yeah that check engine light would be annoying.

They will make a little less but not that big of a deal... comparing to stock B pipes catted or catless are both a huge improvement.

You guys have me confused here? Are you saying catless bpipes make less power?Then? What?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts