Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of KMC Rockstars in BLACK size 20x8.5 with a +10 offset. This will fit stock titans.

Story is: A buddy of mine owns a wheel shop and He gave me access to his account at wheelpros. I thought i'd give members here a good deal and a member asked for this set. Said he was for sure, wanted them, blah blah blah. My fault (learned my lesson) on ordering them and having them delivered to the shop. Member figures out today that its too long of a drive to pick them up and now backs out.

I want to sell these asap so it does not cause my buddy the extra hassles of returning them to wheel pros, making me look super bad. If the size isn't what your looking for, I can have these exchanged for the size you want.

Price: $1000 local pick up or + shipping/paypal

*PICTURE is of my truck, you will be buying BRAND NEW in the box unopened.

·
Registered
10 Posts
man, you are just 2 days late. I finally decided on going with kmc monster wheels(only after rockstar would have taken an extra 2 weeks) and they are being shipped. Good luck with the sale. BTW what size of rubber are you using? still need to make up my mind on what tire size.

·
Registered
781 Posts
man and i want the exact same thing just 20x10 and in chrome or possibly 22x10. where are you located and what size of tires?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mine are 20x10 with 35x13.5x20 procomp xtreme tires with prg's spindle+coilovers+3" body lift.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
599 Posts
man i want them bad but i am short on cash right now :( can u get the rims at that price in a few months?

will that size fit with a pc 6" lift with out any probs?

·
Banned
230 Posts
Sucks when trying to do people favors bites you in the ***. Anyways I just ordered 20X10 Rockstars for my Titan...glad to see they look wide enough. Where'd you get the grill with the Titan logo? Nice looking truck.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the ones im selling come with +10offset and are 6 lug for the titan

i can trade these for any other size (as long as they are in stock) so fitment issues aren't a worry. And no this is the only set.. not doing anybody favors anymore. This is just to make a worse (flake) situation a little better (selling it instead of having him return to wheelpros for credit). so once this set is gone or whatever this set is traded for... thats it.

guys i shopped around before i got mine and 900 is a SUPER good deal and at the size... +10 offset, these are the last pair.. anybody else who wants them and its on backordered (what i was told by wheel pros).

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i tried to sell them to anyone... just to help out n get someone or a few ppl a good deal and if they needed mount.balance then get my homie some business. i didn't need to so i never pushed it, im pretty busy with my own business so this was just extra. then i had a guy who wanted a set and asked, said he'd have money soon and would buy them for sure. anyway i won't get into how and why he flaked... but trust me when i say i won't be trying to get anyone a good deal anymore. this set just needs to be sold or it'll go back to wheelpros for credit. so i mean i'd rather have it sold but im not going to lose money for it... just break even

·
Registered
218 Posts
i live in the high desert and would like to buy them i can have the money(cash) by aug 24 and can come pick them up. give me a call at 760-953-9380 thanks, sean

1 - 17 of 17 Posts