Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new leather installed over christmas vacation , post pics in a few minutes

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
went with Katzkinz "dark graphite" for the main and "smoke" on the inserts, aslo did "Smoke" on the stitching and i am so glad i did , it really sets em off. Got 2 brand new seat cushions for the front seats, put new pad in the arm rest and seat heaters for the front seats, One of the best mods i have done to date and i have done alot lol

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Registered
855 Posts
still have ur OEM cloth? what colour is it? i need it!

·
Registered
236 Posts
love it. I am actually considering getting the Katzkinz myself. Where did you buy them? How much was it to install?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i can see if they still have it didnt think to keep it lol, the place is called Aspen sound in spokane WA, there the shop that has done all my interior audio work. total w tax was 2250.00, that includes the leather, stitching, door inserts, 2 new cushions for driver and passenger, heated seat for both fronts, new floor matts from nissan, a new tweater cover mine was broke, and a new cover for the drivers electric seat control mine was busted as well from getting in and out of the truck

Reactions: nyguy4u
1 - 5 of 5 Posts