Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok guys, so i got my lift finished up today over at Outlaw Motorsports in las vegas. The owner is a super cool guy named alex anderson. He ran Jesse James's west coast choppers for like 10 years and managed the monster garage shop and later decided to come to vegas.

So anyways he finishes my lift, and i explained to him that my brake lines were rubbing and almost rubbed through from the past week of me driving on it. so he fixed them at no charge. (pretty Cool) but whats even cooler is that he had a set of 33" toyos m/t's in the back of his shop left over from this years SEMA show which they used as a demo tire on a tricked out H2 and then they were taken back off after the show. These tires sell for over $300.00 a piece retail. He hooked me up with a deal of $150.00 a tire which is an absolute STEAL!! So basically i got $1200.00 worth of tires for $500.00. After the install my truck looks like a totally different animal.

So in short, here are some before and after photos of the lift withe the tires and if you would like some quality work at a good price, you know where to go vegas guys!!!...

and the last pic of the new silverado isnt mine, i just snapped it cuz they were notching the frame over the rear axle to install an 4 link air bag system. that truck is sick, its got a radix supercharger on the new Vmax motor. its got about 500 hp on stock internals. The owner is chris findlay, hes the guy that owns all of the findlay auto dealer ships. Pretty sick!

Attachments

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok its a 3" fabtech spindle lift with 1.5" rear blocks i replaced the rear shocks for longer ones and the front shocks are rancho 9000 series adjustable. The tire in the rear is my spare tire hanging down bcuz they swaped it out for a new michelin tire. Basically, my truck sits literally like an inch lower than what you see right now. Ill snap i pic 2 morrow and post it up. I am extremely satisfied with how it looks now. I absolutely hated how low it sat before.:cheers:

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
zo6freak said:
ok its a 3" fabtech spindle lift with 1.5" rear blocks i replaced the rear shocks for longer ones and the front shocks are rancho 9000 series adjustable. The tire in the rear is my spare tire hanging down bcuz they swaped it out for a new michelin tire. Basically, my truck sits literally like an inch lower than what you see right now. Ill snap i pic 2 morrow and post it up. I am extremely satisfied with how it looks now. I absolutely hated how low it sat before.:cheers:
Looks great dude!

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thaks alot man!! Theres a coming soon pic in your sig, its your turn buddy!!! lol

·
Registered
478 Posts
Looks good mike. I met the daughter of chris findlay or whatever his name is, she is my age (19) and she went to green valley and she is hot as hell. Biggest ***** I have ever met though. I guess that's what happens when your parents are multi millionaires and you are super hot...

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are the pics i took today...

Attachments

·
Registered
691 Posts
looks good but two questions

do you need batteries for your calculator? lol

half price means you spent $600 on the tires not $500

and why a chevy i wanna see a Titan...

either way looks good and congrats on the good deal

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rick Guess said:
looks good but two questions

do you need batteries for your calculator? lol

half price means you spent $600 on the tires not $500

and why a chevy i wanna see a Titan...

either way looks good and congrats on the good deal
im not really sure what your talking about, i never said that i paid half price any where in my post. But if you want to go there, i actually paid less than half price.

500 = 1/2 of 1000
SO
500 < 1/2 of 1200 which actually means that i paid 41.6% of the actual retail price.:clap:

·
Registered
691 Posts
well you said you paid $150 for $300 tires that is half price where i come from

but ok we will go with your way of thinking this is your thread

·
Registered
354 Posts
Looks good Mike. Now you need a blower to push the extra weight.

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Smoke'n Fast said:
Looks good Mike. Now you need a blower to push the extra weight.
Naaa i dont need to waste more money lol. Im just going to put 4.10's in the rear end and then call it a day. Your the one that needs a blower. youll be knocking on 12's i bet. Is a pro charger still in the works?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sorry, I've been working tons of hours lately. 76 hours last week, and almost the same this week. I'm going to put the Procharger aside for now. The wife wants repaint the house, landscape, and do some stuff on the inside. It's pretty fast for now, but I'll do some more mods in the near future. The house is more important. The house is 10 years old and needs some attention. I finally got my company truck, so I don't have to drive my SS to Mesquite anymore, thank god! Driving a 1000 miles a week was killing me. Plus renting a car for 3 weeks on, and driving the SS 1 week out of the month. It's only 6 months old and has 13,000 miles on it already. I'm going to clean it up and detail it real nice, and keep it in the garage until race days and sundays.
Smoke'm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts