Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so pleased with the work the shop did on my lift, Jack it Suspension in Salt Lake City, Utah. Also, many thanks to Greg at PRG for helping with part selection and overall a fun guy to talk to on the phone! The only issue is now my turning radius sucks butt... Greg said they would need to grind some stuff down on the right and left to allow full turning radius again. I can't remember what he said they needed to grind so until I get it back to the shop I will be careful when turning the steering wheel to one extreme or the other. I guess from what Greg said this is a common thing on the Pro Comp and Fabtech kits...

Once I get the color matched fender flares installed I will get a picture up! Oh and the PRG offroad traction bars look sick! Now it's time to beat the crap outta the 33'' Toyo MTs! Oh and the Bully Dog is on the way so that should add to the fun! Any mounting suggestions for the BDGT?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Need some pics!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
pictures or it never happend!!!!:eyebrow:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm waiting till the fender flares are put on then I will take some pictures!

@Carlo: Yes I went with the pro comp kit from PRG with the Radflos front and back. Also, the PRG offroad traction bars. Another reason for no pics is it has been cold as hell in UTAH!!! I wish I lived in Arizona and had the desert to play in :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Right on. Great to see another Utah Titan. I love the Fabtech lift but the turning radius does suck. Eh, I learned to deal with it. Can't wait to see the Pics man!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right on. Great to see another Utah Titan. I love the Fabtech lift but the turning radius does suck. Eh, I learned to deal with it. Can't wait to see the Pics man!
I recently moved here so I need to find more Utah Titans!!! We need to all go tear some trails up and mob some towns!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Word. As soon as the fricken temperatures go above freezing....or even zero! My mud grapplers weren't meant for this. I'm looking forward to Spring for sure

1 - 9 of 9 Posts