Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got it done! Lift is 2.5” Front and 1.5” rear Supreme Supensions spacers and SPC UCA’s. Wheels are Black Rhino Chase 20x9 +12. Tires are 305/55r20 Cooper XLT’s. Yes, it rubs the back of the front fenders when turned all the way. Going to have to do the pinch weld mod I guess, but may try to adjust them forward a bit with the SPC adjustments. I tried to keep it as close to OEM as possible so that’s why I chose SPC, only a 2.5” lift, and the rotary forged wheels to try and keep the weight down. It does drive slightly different but not much. Coopers are quiet and actually ride better than the factory tires which I was not expecting since they’re LT.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
I just recently got the Icon lift from my dealership installed and I really like the look of it as well. It's only 3 inches like yours and yours looks sharp. Next is wheels and tires after the holidays, just have to choose something. looks good, man!

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I like those wheels, they're similar to my Sidewinders. I kinda wish I had gone with one of their 6 spoke options, cause cleaning the 10 spokes is annoying. Good choice on not getting the matte finish, mine tend to look really dull once they get dirty.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

The website says these are Matte Black, but they’re more like a satin black. Only thing is they sometimes don’t really look like 20’s because the spoke design stops pretty short of the rim edge. The Sidewinders were on my list, but the lighter weight of the rotary forged design made me want these.
Still surprised at how easy they rub though. The fronts don’t stick out like the rears do and seem to be fairly flush. I was hoping to be able to fit some small spacers in front to make them match the rear, but I don’t think it will be possible without losing some of the fender liner. I can make them fit now, but it’s going to be a bit of work to adjust the arms and probably have to have another alignment. Hopefully the shop will work with me a bit.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Great looking truck. Nissan really screwed us with the fender wells, the Warrior had a lot bigger openings. I want to lift mine, but without being able to do a lot with tires, I may just level it.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Every time I walk up to this it’s like I’m walking up to a completely different truck. I Love the look! Just have to get the rubbing sorted out and going with the SPC’s is going to help with that a bunch. It looks like the front tire is a little closer to the rear of the opening right now. SPC video says I can move it .5”-.75”. If it will adjust that far and still have proper camber and caster I don’t think it will rub at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts