Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Originally posted some things up and sold some of it. Now I have some more things to add to the leftovers. Came off my 2007 CC:

1) stock front coils without struts- make offer

2) headlight/blinker steering wheel controls- make offer

3) two sets of fog light hole inserts- pay for shipping and their yours (one set SOLD)

4) front/rear black floor mats for 03-07 nissan murano (brand new)- $50

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
more pics...can upload any more upon request

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
The pioneer head unit still available?? Will it fit in a 07 SE CC. I know I'll need to get the Double Din Bezel but everything else should be fine. Right?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Damn StillModing I shoulda looked at the Pioneer better. Im looking for the Bluetooth and Navi too. And a backup cam. What are you gonna go with in your upgrade. Ive been looking but haven't picked one yet!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can get navi and bluetooth on this one but you have to upload it onto it through a software CD. For the backup cam it's just a simple plug in of the wires that come with the camera into the back of the stereo. Usually they are video in/video out plugs so they just plug straight in the back and will pop up on the screen once in reveerse. I'm keeping my camera I already have but i know that it actually works. The one I want to get has the bluetooth and navi built in already...lot more expensive though. It's like $900 LOL.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I could ship the rims because I have boxes for each of them. I just looked up a price on fedex and it said from me to you in Houston it would cost about $95 to ship all four via fedex ground.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
GLWS Bump!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bdub12 the OEM faceplate is non-RF.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Daily bump!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Another bump

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
friday bump

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Giving it a late night bump.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Edited the original post...decided to put my factory radio back in until I sell my touchscreen and buy my new head unit. Also have an extra double/single din dash bezel a friend gave me to sell. Check it out.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
End of the weekend bump

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Still alot for sale. Might have a buyer for the Pioneer but still up for grabs as of now.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Updated original post. Still a lot of stuff just sitting around in my house.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts