Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RBP Grille

Got the RBP grille from a member on here the other day and installed myself. I'm planning on taking it to a body shop to have it perfectly fit, but this is good enough for government work.

I'm extremely happy with the look and I've heard good things from all my friends that have seen it.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
766 Posts
Looks bada$$...I was also looking at that grille until I found out how much they cost...$1500...nevermind!

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
$660 for a grille that says 04-10... umm. there should be different part numbers for 08+
I don't think that's correct. I believe the grills are the same size for full replacements, but it's the inserts for the 08+ that area different shape/size.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
That grill looks sick dude! I just don't understand how they can charge THAT much! I wish I had that kind of money to spend on a grill!

·
Registered
8,468 Posts
Look's good! I just can't fathom spending $500+ on a grille... :bangit:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Always liked the drilled out rivet things. Would look good with my Novakanes.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Always liked the drilled out rivet things. Would look good with my Novakanes.
I agree! The novakanes are sick! These forums are gonna make me go broke...

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Finally got it! Looks good man. That's my favorite grille.

·
Registered
264 Posts
That grille looks bad a$$ man!!

I don't think that's correct. I believe the grills are the same size for full replacements, but it's the inserts for the 08+ that area different shape/size.
Can anyone confirm this? I was thinking about the full replacement but everytime they come up for sale I pass cuz I didn't think that pre 08 would fit my 09?

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
congrats! i would luv to have an RBP grille

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys. I love the grille. It totally sets my truck apart. They're more expensive than most, but I got a pretty good deal.

To answer your question, the $550 is only for the grille inserts, not the full replacement grill. So yes, the inserts are different for '04-'07 and '08-up. But the full replacement grill is the exact same size for all model years.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
If you really look at the T-Rex grill listed for the big $, and RBP's, you will notice that they are the same minus the logos... Kinda like the RBP pedals that went obsolete and Bully now offers, minus RBP logos... No doubt they are quality in material and appearance, but good lord, do they really cost half the listed price to manufacture??? I'm thinking of making a lowball offer on EBay for the T-Rex look-a-like grill to see what kind of counter offers I get back, hopefully to gauge the true cost of the darn things...

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you really look at the T-Rex grill listed for the big $, and RBP's, you will notice that they are the same minus the logos... Kinda like the RBP pedals that went obsolete and Bully now offers, minus RBP logos... No doubt they are quality in material and appearance, but good lord, do they really cost half the listed price to manufacture??? I'm thinking of making a lowball offer on EBay for the T-Rex look-a-like grill to see what kind of counter offers I get back, hopefully to gauge the true cost of the darn things...
Yeah, I hear ya. The "X Metal" Grill is pretty much identical, but also quite expensive and I hate that X metal logo. Love the RBP star. That being said, I still got a hell of a deal, probably cheaper than it would have been to get the X Metal grill and then bolt on an RBP star/badge.

·
Registered
961 Posts
i didn't realize that the replacement 1 piece was the same.. i've prolly missed out on a couple that i would have liked to have

1 - 20 of 23 Posts