Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thnks Shannon! This was long time after reading, researching etc on tt. Truck is 2x4 with 4 inch spindles, radflo 2.0's, bilsteins w/4 inch block in back, 33x12.5x20 mud graps, 20x10 rocks for all that are interested? What do u guys think? Thnks to this kick a-- site, I love my truck!!!!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
SICK I say, they look like you could scale a wall with those things.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
salty dog said:
where is this posted ? I am not computer savvy if I am somehow supposed to cut paste etc? looks good thnks...
Nope, your good man just sit back and let everybody enjoy looking at your new improved ride.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Looks good bro. What size tires and rims to you got? What size lift too. It's nice to see another Granite Titan Represent.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
salty dog said:
posted above just go back....

Thanks, most of been typing it at the same time you posted.:jester:

·
Registered
599 Posts
those are def. sick i want them

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I like mine better:)
just playin, I actually looked at the rockstars but couldnt find any for a 4wd truck. I dont know what the differance is? they are loud arent they!?
Looks good tho, cant wait to park the 2 beasts next to each other at the Daytona meet and get some pics!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
Looks sick as hell! lol.....but it must ride like you're driving on a washboard!
33" washboard mud terraines on 20" rims on a 2wd. I'm sorry Salty I dont think you thought that one out enough.

·
Registered
143 Posts
jasonmotox said:
33" washboard mud terraines on 20" rims on a 2wd. I'm sorry Salty I dont think you thought that one out enough.
Ride is fine, just cause it is not 4x4 don't make it ride any rougher. Don't be hater....:smoke:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
salty dog said:
Ride is fine, just cause it is not 4x4 don't make it ride any rougher. Don't be hater....:smoke:
how could I hate when I have the same tires????? its not the 2wd that I'm talkin about being rough its the 20" rims with no sidewalls.

·
Registered
143 Posts
jasonmotox said:
how could I hate when I have the same tires????? its not the 2wd that I'm talkin about being rough its the 20" rims with no sidewalls.
Making it sound like I am riding on 24's or something. Geez...The stock rims on my truck are 18's, I went with 2" bigger. I guess truck is ruined. Anyone want to buy slightly used r-stars?:jester:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
salty dog said:
Making it sound like I am riding on 24's or something. Geez...The stock rims on my truck are 18's, I went with 2" bigger. I guess truck is ruined. Anyone want to buy slightly used r-stars?:jester:
I'll buy em from ya:jester: need some new rims for my street Titan!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts