Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!
By virtue of us having no written rules on how to do this, we have a great need for an active MD Director as my life needs change, MD has been growing by leaps and bounds this past year in membership and activity and somebody actually volunteered to do more, it is with great satisfaction that DeadRiver, David Nealis and I announce Dow10 as the new MD Director of MVP TITANS!

Our guidance remains the same, keep things family friendly, fun and simple. No rules, just right! We have seen some great camaraderie developing and look forward to having Dow10 serve as a focal point to keep things organized and flowing on a regular basis. I'd urge you to simply coordinate information about meets with him, but don't think he is the only one to create or host a Meet. it takes the whole group. Keep things alive on FB and here on Titan Talk, our official home. Continue on!

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Congratulations Dow 10 good luck in your new position. :cheers:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey look I finally figured out how to get back into my account here. I see this post generated a lot of attention. lol

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
lol it just popped up congrats will see you guys on sat

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just got my 1st Titan 3 weeks ago... I live in MD. how do I join the group?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just got my 1st Titan 3 weeks ago... I live in MD. how do I join the group?
We don't have an offical joining process but if you're on facebook look up MVP TITANS there. We much more active on facebook.

·
Registered
147 Posts
We don't have an offical joining process but if you're on facebook look up MVP TITANS there. We much more active on facebook.
Will do thanks!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts

I Asked for access a couple days ago & no response... any help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts