Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be able to say I'm an owner of my first Titan. Found a great deal on a rebuilt SV with upgraded leather seats. I've been searching on here for a few weeks for mods I may do down the road. Mainly just excited to have a newer truck and I'm really hoping the Titan turns out to be a reliable truck for many miles and years to come.

·
Premium Member
67,926 Posts
Rebuilt???

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rebuilt means it was wrecked, a salvage title was issued by insurance, the truck was repaired, inspected by state of TN and a "rebuilt" title was issued. This is a blemish on the title for sure, but I saw the before repair pics and it was light hit with no frame damage or air-bag deployment.

Everything installed was OEM and it all lined up perfectly. So, I feel it is a solid truck. I got it cheap enough that I should be able to sell it later if it turns out to have issues. But, I don't think the truck is any less reliable or solid than if it had not been wrecked. I've owned rebuilt vehicles before and they don't scare me too much if the wreck was light and the repairs done well.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I hope it serves you well. Welcome from Texas !

·
Premium Member
67,926 Posts
Welcome and best of luck!

·
Vendor
692 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Nice to have you join us. Post some pictures of your Titan when you can. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts