Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have made the jump back to the petrol powered truck. It was a hard decision. But I am glade I have made the switch. I am coming off a 8 year relationship with my F-350 reg. cab 7.3L PowerStroke, and it was far from stock. Black smoke means power right? Well not anymore. I looked long and hard and gave Ford every chance for them to keep me. But they wanted 3000 more bucks, for fewer options with less HP. So here I am a proud new TITAN owner. I am no stranger to the Titan. I have been researching these post and studying them for about 3 months. What an amazing package, Comfrotable, Power, and Fun to drive. 07 Silver, Crew Cab, Off-Road, 4x4.
My truck had 1500 miles on it when i added my list of goodies. AEM Brute Force CAI. Banks Monster Exhaust, and a few exterior cosmetic updates.

I look forward to adding more HP accesories as I learn more about my options. PGM 90mm, Chips, Programmers, the works. But I have learn with reliable HP comes lots of reaserch.

Hope to talk to some of you Titan maniacs soon. Many of you have really interested me. RB' Titan, Thrust Titan, Toomanymods, Prerunner Greg, and many more that I forgot you user names.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Congratulations on your new purchase! I'm sure you will love your new titan, I know I love mine.
I noticed alot of people on this site like to comare the Titans to the Diesel Superduties, I still own my Superduty as well as my Titan and to me it's like comparing apples and oranges, their not the same...not designed to do the same things, each shines in it's own area. But to each his own enjoy your new purchase, nothing like driving a new truck! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
welcome and let the modding begin!!!! lol

·
Registered
248 Posts
Welcome!

Just picked up my '07 SE 2 weeks ago and I traded my '05 Ford Ranger. I too gave Ford a chance as I was looking at the F-150 FX2. Well, like you after months of research the Titan seemed to be best choice and the F-150 doesn't hold a candle to the Titan. The F-150 also finished dead last in the Car & Driver Truck Shootout. Titan came in 8 points behind the Silverado, which finished first.

My only disappointment so far is the stereo system; my Ranger had a better one but hey it's an easy fix. My first upgrades will be exhaust & intake.

Congrats & look forward to chatting with you,

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Welcome,
I bought mine a month ago and still get a smile every mornng when I fire it up. Good luck and have fun.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Welcome,

I dumped my Furd PSD for my Titan too - great decision!!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Wecome to the import-tuner side. LOL..... DOn't worry about too many bolt ons. Silver is by far the fastest color to work with.

·
Registered
192 Posts
DRKSDE said:
Welcome!

Just picked up my '07 SE 2 weeks ago and I traded my '05 Ford Ranger. I too gave Ford a chance as I was looking at the F-150 FX2. Well, like you after months of research the Titan seemed to be best choice and the F-150 doesn't hold a candle to the Titan. The F-150 also finished dead last in the Car & Driver Truck Shootout. Titan came in 8 points behind the Silverado, which finished first.

My only disappointment so far is the stereo system; my Ranger had a better one but hey it's an easy fix. My first upgrades will be exhaust & intake.

Congrats & look forward to chatting with you,
You must not have gotten the RF stereo :cheers:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ridley said:
You must not have gotten the RF stereo :cheers:
No I didn't but sure wish I had; oh well it's a easy fix.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts