Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum, just bought my dark blue 06 4x4 SE Crew Cab Titan. I'm the son of Quartz. His Titan got me hooked a few years ago and I've wanted one for a while now. I fortunately got lucky enough to land a job with the oil spill making way more money than any 20 year old deserves and of course getting a Titan was my main priority :D. I've got big plans for the truck and can't wait to get started!

·
Premium Member
58,379 Posts
It's a beautiful truck. Now you need a good avatar to go with it.

Reactions: NaSsInTiTaN2010

·
Super Moderator
161,013 Posts
Welcome! Your dad's told us about the far-and-wide search you've had to go through. Glad you finally found one. I hear your avy choice might be LSU related? :lol:

Have fun modding that thing!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah the search was a pta but I feel confident that I bought the right one. It's easily the best looking one we looked at by far. I'll try to post some pics up soon.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! You have a really great Pop there, be sure to let him know that you appreciate him... :cheers:

FWIW, using PhotoBucket.com and just posting the "IMG" links makes life a whole lot easier. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
:hi: Welcome and congrats on the truck...at least you know if you need any parts, there is a spare one close by you can take from :lol:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
welcome, let the addiction begin.

·
Registered
452 Posts
It's a beautiful truck. Now you need a good avatar to go with it.
He's got one lol. Always nice to see a TIGER fan from Bama. My two favorite teams in college football are LSU and whoever is playing Alabama hahahaha. Good luck with the truck man! You're gonna love it!

·
Premium Member
58,379 Posts
There aren't any Alabama fans at our houses. I've got an LSU flag hanging off the front porch right now. My wife wanted me to take it down after LSU beat Alabama two weeks ago. She was afraid our house might get egged.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Screw that put up a bigger one! I was in Baton Rouge for that game. It was nuts!

·
Super Moderator
161,013 Posts
Sneaking parts off the old mans truck.

snicker
snicker

Guard your truck, Quartz!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Even though the avatar isn't the best one around, welcome.

·
Premium Member
58,379 Posts
Here's a couple others.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts