Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to say, hi.......

I wanted to know, if anyone has a price range that the Titian is going to hit when it becomes available?
Also what colors are going to be offered and what interiors?

The reason I am asking is that the Nissan site does not seem to have the informatin available right now. I looked but could not find any answers. I am sure as the truck rolls into the dealers that they will update it with information.

Currently I own a Lexus IS300, which I love dearly but I also have a boat that needs towing. So.... my two choices for my future ride are a Chevy Avalanche ( My Father currently owns one and I like driving it. I borrow that for towing my boat.) or the Titian. I have not seen the car in person only in comercials and on the Nissan site.

I am not a noob to the boards but to the Titian yes....
Look forward to some good Forum fun and to find out more about this beautiful truck.

Whatever truck I pick will be my daily driver, I will probably pick up a 93 240-sx for my autox habit.
;)

:cool:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Cienfuegos said:
Just wanted to say, hi.......

I wanted to know, if anyone has a price range that the Titian is going to hit when it becomes available?
Also what colors are going to be offered and what interiors?

The reason I am asking is that the Nissan site does not seem to have the informatin available right now. I looked but could not find any answers. I am sure as the truck rolls into the dealers that they will update it with information.

Currently I own a Lexus IS300, which I love dearly but I also have a boat that needs towing. So.... my two choices for my future ride are a Chevy Avalanche ( My Father currently owns one and I like driving it. I borrow that for towing my boat.) or the Titian. I have not seen the car in person only in comercials and on the Nissan site.

I am not a noob to the boards but to the Titian yes....
Look forward to some good Forum fun and to find out more about this beautiful truck.

Whatever truck I pick will be my daily driver, I will probably pick up a 93 240-sx for my autox habit.
;)

:cool:
Looks like this is Titantalk's very first thread. Just bored I guess.

Travis

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Wow, talk about raising the dead!!! :rofl:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts