Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crying:

Well guys, it's been a while since I've posted and as of this past weekend the wife won the truck-war...

Traded the Titan for a new Chevy Tahoe Z71/LTZ... Nice SUV, but I will REALLY miss my truck. BTW, I did talk her in to letting me keep my Terra Grapplers and had them put on the Tahoe.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Is that like, a transplant? the Tires...?

Congrats on the new ride. It's a real good truck, and if the wife is happy, you will be too. :)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
How about some pics of the Tahoe? And vilim, that's stupid. 03-06 were all the same (looks wise), so why buy a new one every year? Waste of money IMO. And 07-10 are all the same so again, why buy a new one?

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
How about some pics of the Tahoe? And vilim, that's stupid. 03-06 were all the same (looks wise), so why buy a new one every year? Waste of money IMO. And 07-10 are all the same so again, why buy a new one?
Because it was due for an oil change and rotation? Might as well just get a new one at that point, save the hassle of dealing with it. ;)

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Because it was due for an oil change and rotation? Might as well just get a new one at that point, save the hassle of dealing with it. ;)

:cheers:
Is that how rich people do it? :lol:

I thought rich people stayed rich by being smart with their money (i.e., tightwads) not stupid.

·
Registered
897 Posts
IMO the Tahoe is a great SUV, My family is on our 5th Tahoe. Had everyone from 2003 til 2008. Currently got a black one, the remote start feature is awesome
What about an Armada????? I can't believe after driving a Titan ANYONE would want to drive a gutless Chevy.

Tahoe is a girly suv. All the mexican women here at work drive them.

After owning Chevys, Fords, and Toyotas I will be sticking with Nissan. The Titan makes the 5th one we have owned.

Must have been the wifes decision. :bangit::bangit::bangit:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Well Higgy, gotta tell ya, I hate to hear about the T. But I have to comment on your avatar. Slap Shot was filmed here in our city (Johnstown). The Hanson bro's still come back at least once a year to drop the ceremonial puck for our minor league team, still called the Chiefs and the same uniform design.

·
Registered
82 Posts
The Hanson bro's still come back at least once a year to drop the ceremonial puck for our minor league team, still called the Chiefs and the same uniform design.
And still a very HARD place to play and win. That building is crazy. I have played (and fought) there and it is not a fund place to visit as an opposing team.:cheers:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well Higgy, gotta tell ya, I hate to hear about the T. But I have to comment on your avatar. Slap Shot was filmed here in our city (Johnstown). The Hanson bro's still come back at least once a year to drop the ceremonial puck for our minor league team, still called the Chiefs and the same uniform design.
Last year when the NCAA Frozen Four was here in St Louis the Hanson Bros were at the local Hooters in character with their Chiefs uniforms and nerd glasses, I had a chance to meet them and got a picture with them. I would post the pic but it was taken with a polaroid instant camera. Good bunch of guys!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts