Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I've been browsing this site ever since we bought our new 07 XE and just signed up for an account a few minutes. We haven't owned a truck before and when we were looking for which one to get, the Titan had the best value for the money. Since buying it in May, we already put in a good 5600 miles and got to say that I'm very satisfied with this truck! I just love how this thing hauls *** even in stock form! Handling and braking are superb as well considering how heavy our trucks are. Really loving how the Titan feels over all. We bought it mainly to be a long haul vehicle (hence the crew cab) as well as my kart transporter and future race car hauler. As a long haul vehicle, it's very comfortable and gets decent fuel mileage for a big truck. My mom just loves how big the interior is how she can stretch out in the back seat during the long drives (she couldn't before in our minivan). Like I said, we just love thing truck!

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Welcome aboard, you made a good decision.

·
Registered
257 Posts
welcome to titantalk!! have fun with your titan:D

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome aboard, evo!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Congrats on your truck and welcome to the site! Do you have the rear seat entertainment system in there for your Mom? Maybe a Playstation console or something? Mom's tend to like that stuff.. :D

·
Super Moderator
160,983 Posts
Welcome to the boards, and congrats on an excellent purchase! One of the things you mentioned is something that really surprised me as well. This was my first full size truck purchase, and I'm STILL absolutely amazed at how quick it is for a 5200 pound truck. :D I still can't wipe the grin off my face when I romp on it. :thumbsup:

Enjoy the truck and the forum. There are many quite knowledgeable folks here that would be happy to answer any questions you might have, or point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Congrats on the new Titan evo!!! ...and welcome to TT, lots of good people and info here, wecome aboard!!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Sweet. Next step is modding it. You thinking about off roading at all? If so, get the true trac.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome to TT!!

She (the titan) wont let you down!

-Chris

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Welcome, and get ready to be bitten by that hard bitting mod bug.......
Enjoy !!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome to the forum this is my first full size truck also. I had a frontier before and it was just to small, my kids love the titan much better. And yes I love romping on the truck all the time and thats why I get such crapy mileage but if I wanted better gas mileage then I should have bought a prius or something. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Welcome to the Club.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts