Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Have been reading your forum for about a week now and decided to finally post something! Kudo's on the forum, it seems to be one of the more popular ones on the web. I do not own a Titan (yet) but am in the market, ever since my friend got his F150 Lariat (i'm jelous, LOL). It is very nice, but I'm not big on Fords. Currently I own 2 Honda's (both 2001 Accord/Odyssey) which are great, but i'm already ready for a change. Just wondering if I can get some opinions. Do you think some of the options will change in 05? I want the moonroof, but dont need the DVD (Navi is ok though). And, do you think there are any major bugs in the 04's that should make me wait (i.e. stereo issues, etc..)?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Sarka...I love my CC LE, have had it two weeks...I didn't go for the sunroof/nav/DVD option, just not my thing, plus I bought just what I wanted from dealer stock, had to get the Titan experience going ASAP! Time will tell about the first-year bugs, but traditionally the second-year run of a new vehicle has the minor bugs worked out...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Also a new member.

I am also a new member. I have been checking ya'll out for a little over a week. I took delivery of a white Titan on Tuesday. It is a LE CC w/Big Tow. I absolutely love the truck. I have always been a die-hard Chevy person. I went to the Nissan dealer to look at a used truck they had. I figured I would scope out a Titan. I went back for a test drive, and it was over from there. Four days later, I was a Titan owner. The truck is a blast to drive.

This really is a great forum. I am glad I found it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts