Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member in Atlanta here I posted once already just saying hi and that I am enjoying my new truck. Will gets some pics once it gets cleaned up this weekend. (I am going to put on some of that $995 paint sealer)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ckat said:
Please explain--details please-
I worked in the automotive industry and many dealers try and charge $995 for paint sealer. It is paint sealer and it is relatively expensive, but it is more like 35 dollars for a five once bottle. It has some nice sealers and it works nice, but is no way worth 1g. I am going to wash it up nice, clay it, polish it, and then seal it. I nice Saturday if I don't say so myself.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Titan4UGA said:
I worked in the automotive industry and many dealers try and charge $995 for paint sealer. It is paint sealer and it is relatively expensive, but it is more like 35 dollars for a five once bottle. It has some nice sealers and it works nice, but is no way worth 1g. I am going to wash it up nice, clay it, polish it, and then seal it. I nice Saturday if I don't say so myself.
Ah, it sounded like you were going to purchase the sealer. I was gonig to say, YOU GOT HOSED!! We don't sell that crap...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kyle said:
Ah, it sounded like you were going to purchase the sealer. I was gonig to say, YOU GOT HOSED!! We don't sell that crap...
Me not stupid. :)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Kyle said:
my dealer sells all that paint protection, fabric protection, pinstriping,dealer prep and inspection and a few other stupid add ons and its on EVERY VEHICLE. i flat out refused to pay for it. but there are several dealers in my area and they all have that added on the sticker price. i just waxed my truck and am happy not sure exactly how much better that sealer is than lets say zaino

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Titan4UGA, and congrats on your Titan...be sure to post pics when you can...I'll be in Atlanta over Easter, so if you see a Red Brawn LE CC be sure to wave! :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts