Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys first time titan owner here. I just wanted to introduce myself and tell everyone out there im really looking forward to chatting with you guys. a little about myself im a mechanic in the army, 23 years old and i live in southern AZ.
although im a first time titan owner, nissan is no new brand to me i had a 2006 frontier KC 4x4 with a 2 inch BL and the 5 inch calimini suspension lift. plan to do something similar just on a larger platform.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
welcome dude and thanks for your service to our country!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Welcome to TT enjoy your new Titan.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
welcome brutha.....

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hope your Enjoying the Huachuca Winter! I've been stationed there since 04...but i spend more time over HERE than there...

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

Thank You for your service.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome to Titan Talk man!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
hello guys

Im also new here im Hilary Austin. I was gonna create a new thread but I saw this one so I guess I will reply in here rather than creating a new duplicate and same introduction thread.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
hello guys

Im also new here im Hilary Austin. I was gonna create a new thread but I saw this one so I guess I will reply in here rather than creating a new duplicate and same introduction thread.
Welcome and enjoy, also

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. Its been a long time coming, I have wanted a titan for quite some time. I got rid of my of my H3 for it.

·
Premium Member
58,286 Posts
Hello to both of you. You're gonna love those trucks!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. Its been a long time coming, I have wanted a titan for quite some time. I got rid of my of my H3 for it.
Welcome and congrats. I looked at those when they 1st came out.They were cool but seemed small inside and I couldn't fit my Great Dane in there...lol

hello guys

Welcome to TT.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
oh holy h3ll, I don't even wanna know why you even bought that $60k non off road Cherokee wannabe... but... Welcome and glad you saw the light and joined the Titan family, the best part is... Nissan is still in business, at least for the time being... 8 yrs, prior Army...

·
Premium Member
58,286 Posts
Welcome and congrats. I looked at those when they 1st came out.They were cool but seemed small inside and I couldn't fit my Great Dane in there...lol

Welcome to TT.
The best dog I ever owned was a harlequin Dane. I only wished they lived longer.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
The best dog I ever owned was a harlequin Dane. I only wished they lived longer.
ya, me too. I just lost my boy Niko at only 8. He was so in tuned with me to the pt I could look at him and felt he knew what I was asking of him. He and my son grew up together my son now 9 and he still gets upset. I brought in our newest male Mateo 6 months before his passing so he could teach him so we shall see.
Here is Niko he was an American Dane which tend to be tall and lanky

Picture 688.jpg

and here is Mateo at 9 months and he is a Euro Dane which are thicker more mastiff.

new camera test pics 074.jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts