Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, my name is mike and i have a 2006 armada le. hopefully i can fit in... same front end right?? :teethmast anyways, im from edwards co.

hope to enjoy future posting with you all.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
hi guys, my name is mike and i have a 2006 armada le. hopefully i can fit in... same front end right?? :teethmast anyways, im from edwards co.

Welcome! Pops is one of our regular Armada guys. I don't care what others say about Pops, he is alright :teethmast

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hah yeah pops is a good guy. anyways, off to the technical forums...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome! :teethmast

·
Registered
490 Posts
get in where you fit in. Welcome

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Welcome mike!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Hola!... Welcome!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome to TT! Be sure to check out Club Armada.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts

Welcome man! Armada's are bad AZZ, you'll fit in just fine here:) You plan on doing any modding to it?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i am on club armada as well.

Welcome man! Armada's are bad AZZ, you'll fit in just fine here:) You plan on doing any modding to it?
nothing serious. im going to fix my ****ty brakes first, and then figure out my my air compressor for the LE air shocks dont work, and then fix my front bumper alignment issues.

any tips? =D

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
i am on club armada as well.

nothing serious. im going to fix my ****ty brakes first, and then figure out my my air compressor for the LE air shocks dont work, and then fix my front bumper alignment issues.

any tips? =D
Whats wrong with your bumper? is one side tilted down more than the other? The mounting brackets can be tweaked a little to adjust the bumper. I think I have taken off a titan bumper about 30 times.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whats wrong with your bumper? is one side tilted down more than the other? The mounting brackets can be tweaked a little to adjust the bumper. I think I have taken off a titan bumper about 30 times.
ill have to send you pictures of it. it squeaks when hit bumps and feels loose. the stealer replaced a few clips, but i feel like the truck was in an accident and wasn't fixed right but i wont know until i pull it off.. (i just don't know what to look for)

Welcome to TT from a fellow CO newbie...

thanks!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome, not that I have been here that long.

:hi:

I am in Castle Rock, so we can add another Co member. Good stuff

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Welcome to TT enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys. im trying to make the buy/sell forum my *****, but i need some pretty rare parts i guess...

=(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts