Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to this but & the reason I got myself into this nissantaIk it because I would like to get some help from all of you, Ive had a 2007 Nissan Titan i want to fix it up and make it sound hard and get some rims and tires , the thing is that I don't know much about cars and where to go or what places you guys recommend , I'm from Oxnard California , or if there's anything online you guys recommend me , i want my truck to look something like this

Attachments

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I've always gone to discount tire for my tires and rims. They do really well with competitive prices. Cajun is good for all pipes but Im not sure they sell mufflers. Popular mufflers are borla, flowmaster, and black widow.

Reactions: nightowl

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can someone give me an estimate on how much it would cost me to change the paint color to black? & how much buying the rims and tires would be ?

·
Registered
225 Posts
can someone give me an estimate on how much it would cost me to change the paint color to black? & how much buying the rims and tires would be ?
I would budget 2k for wheels n tires..

·
Registered
919 Posts
Changing the paint color is a huge expense if done right. I would venture to guess in the neighborhood of $5k, maybe more. I've heard other members say sell your truck and buy the color you want. Vinyl wrap may be more cost effective, but I don't know how the black would hold up long term.

·
Registered
225 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
I would just get on Google and searching for 6*139 black rims. That should be the lug pattern if I'm not mistaken.
Tires depends on your style or use.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I would just get on Google and searching for 6*139 black rims. That should be the lug pattern if I'm not mistaken.
Tires depends on your style or use.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Those look like DUB Baller rims

TAP auto has the bilsteins you're looking for.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts