Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Administrator
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Mobile Application for TITANTALK

Hi everyone,

We have completed the testing of our mobile application, and it is now available for purchase in the iTunes store.

When searching for the app, you have look up "AutoGuide". Once you have found and downloaded it, you will be able to go through our list of sites and choose this one.

You can also click on this link to download it to your iPhone/iTunes directly:

AutoGuide.Com for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

The app is designed to work exclusively with the AutoGuide network, so if you happen to frequent several of our forums, it will work on those as well, and you can easily jump between them. We do have plans to also release a free version of the app in the future supported by mobile advertising.

·
Administrator
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Android is next blackberry is last. I am personally a blackberry user and considering moving to android soon. Believe me I am pushing for the release of the droid one as well as blackberry.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
anybody try it on the iphone yet??

·
Administrator
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have tested it with a phone we have at the office. I will admit my fingers are not built for an iPhone but it was pretty easy to use. It rendors a little differently on an iPhone4 but this is being worked out. the iPhone4 has a higher resolution so it actually makes it not look as good. will work on the ipad but only in the phone mode where it shrinks it down. realistically the iPad renders the forum pretty well on its own. You will see no ads and it breaks it down to a very simple text and button layout. Smiles do not render so well if at all.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
This is pretty awesome. I have an iPhone 4 and I am on it right now. So far it works flawlessly. The only thing I will have to get used to is the interface difference from the actual website.

·
Super Moderator
162,612 Posts
Is there going to be a group buy? ;)

:lol: I'll be downloading this when I get back to the house. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
59,131 Posts
Android is next blackberry is last. I am personally a blackberry user and considering moving to android soon. Believe me I am pushing for the release of the droid one as well as blackberry.
You will love the Droid. My wife switched from an i phone and will not go back.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Android, please!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
It's not getting good reviews on app store.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
im still pretty happy with mine...but there is no easy way in add images to posts...it would be the ultimate TT app if I could take a picture on my iphone then upload it quickly to a TT post.

·
Administrator
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Android, please!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there any up date for the droid app?
I will ask again this week to see if there is any answer.

It's not getting good reviews on app store.
im still pretty happy with mine...but there is no easy way in add images to posts...it would be the ultimate TT app if I could take a picture on my iphone then upload it quickly to a TT post.
I will alert the development team, this is a good feature that should be added. The reviews I cant do much about other then make sure the Dev team has read them.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
To be honest I have it on my iPod touch and it works just fine. After reading the reviews I was hesitant to buy app but I did anyway. I'm happy I did. So far no complaints from me. I'm gonna be getting an android phone today hopefully the app for Droids happens soon. Thanks for all your hard work getting this put together.

·
Administrator
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am pushing for a real ETA. I got an answer of soon and asked for a better explanation like soon as in next week or soon as in the spring. The answer was still soon but not as far as the spring. Blackberry however will still be a while as its planned after the android release.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
I am pushing for a real ETA. I got an answer of soon and asked for a better explanation like soon as in next week or soon as in the spring. The answer was still soon but not as far as the spring. Blackberry however will still be a while as its planned after the android release.
Don't worry about it. No one cares about Blackberry anymore. :p

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
When is this going to be ready for the android market?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts