Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all mounted up and ready for powdercoat. still trying to decide what to put in the middle. may mount a set of brass knuckes. dont know yet though. its all 16g stainless fully tig welded. more projects in the works, later

Attachments

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Ummmm, what IS it?? Nice fabrication work and all, but not sure I understand the purpose??

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Looks like bed-mounted (bulkhead) taillights. Offroad thing maybe? I agree, it's very nicely done!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Nice Bro, great work on that. Cant wait to see that up close that will sure draw some attention at the meet in daytona.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys. all it is is a housing for some added brake lights and turnsignals. no real purpose except the fact that i like it and had nothing better to do the other night. new wheels get put on tomorrow morning!!! post pics later on.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
motorvisions said:
thanks guys. all it is is a housing for some added brake lights and turnsignals. no real purpose except the fact that i like it and had nothing better to do the other night. new wheels get put on tomorrow morning!!! post pics later on.
IC.

Well, since you've got nothing to do, you could whip me up a pre-runner style winch bumper for the front of mine in your spare time!!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I really wouldn't call this a "mod" but more of an accessory. Does it fit in the utiltrack channels?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HA yeah i bet you would like a that winch bumper huh.

id have to agree it's not really a mod, but i couldnt think of the right word when i posted the pics. i used four of the five bolts that run across the front of the bed. i assume that they are there for the utilitrac option, although mine doesnt have it.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
roy365 said:
hmmm......couldnt you have splurged a little bit and got something besides some jon boat taillamps???? LOL
LOL man im busted, but seriously no. im anything but a splurger im down right cheap is all. besides a couple of those in LED's get expensive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts