Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have to secure the lights from the back side, and then wire them up. Please tell me what you think. Good or bad. Don't worry I am a big boy, if you hurt my feelings, I'll just slash your tires.:)

Coffey

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will, I am taking tons of pictures so I can easily write it up. I will post more pictures when I am done.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
So... again... why do you need extra lights on your fireplace grill? :huh:

:lol: That looks pretty neat... Pics on the truck, please. I wanna see 'em installed! :clap:

·
Registered
422 Posts
I think the lights look great! Will they get hot enough to melt the grill? Just a thought, don't slash my tires:teethmast

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
They look pretty cool.. Can they be aimed? I mean, with the curvature of the grille, won't they be shining so only Marty Feldman can see?

Oh, nice flip flops, too! :rofl:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They look pretty cool.. Can they be aimed? I mean, with the curvature of the grille, won't they be shining so only Marty Feldman can see?

Oh, nice flip flops, too! :rofl:
Awsome movie! But more importantly, yes I can aim them. they are not going to be completely flush with the grill, they will be pointing foward.

Lay off the flip flops, they are over 7 years old and they are still hanging on.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think the lights look great! Will they get hot enough to melt the grill? Just a thought, don't slash my tires:teethmast

The lights are in a plastic housing. And the plastic that the grill is made of is some pretty good stuff. I do not think I will have to worry about melting.

Plus they are only 55W.

Don't worry your tires are safe.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And I am not wearing socks and sandals.

There is nothing wrong with cargo shorts and flip flops

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
That looks , well, absolutely perfect! Great job. I love it when people do original stuff! :)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Looks good Coffey!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts