Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a couple new mods in the past couple weeks. Figured I'd post em up.

Trifecta Signature Series Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. This thing is gorgeous.

PRG Offroad Traction Bars. The improvement in fast acceleration and hard braking is amazing.

Also got LEDS all around. Interior, reverse lights, tailgate light and license plate lights. The LEDS are from Armaden and they are amazing. The pictures dont really do it justice. My wife says it looks like a UFO.

The LED strip under the hood is from Tonneau Covers World. Just a little free thing they tossed in when I ordered the tonneau cover.

Sorry for the piss poor photos. I suck at taking pictures.

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
70,828 Posts
Looks good! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Steelyeyedone

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Look's great man! I need to get me some Armadan LED's!

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
I like it!

·
Registered
615 Posts
The cover looks great. How is it, any problems? (installing, using)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Good looking truck. That's something I need to do is the LED lights. Thanks for making me want it more.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Nice...!! I like the led strip under the hood for lighting. How do you have it wired in? To a plunger switch or manual switch inside the cab? Maybe Santa will bring me a set of traction bars for Christmas. I'd be willing to set out extra cookies...!! LOL..!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
I really like the look of that LED strip under the hood. Who makes it?

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice...!! I like the led strip under the hood for lighting. How do you have it wired in? To a plunger switch or manual switch inside the cab? Maybe Santa will bring me a set of traction bars for Christmas. I'd be willing to set out extra cookies...!! LOL..!!
About 3 inches past the end of the LED bar is a little button to turn it on and off. Eventually Ill wire it in so that when the hood opens, the light comes on.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really like the look of that LED strip under the hood. Who makes it?
Im not sure who made this particular light, but I believe ARMADEN can hook you up. Superbrightled.com is another option.

My suggestion is to visit superbrightled.com and find what you want, and then see if ARMADEN can hook you up with the item. His prices are much better. Service is great with him as well.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
the light under the hood is a pretty good idea. could be very usful and looks cool

·
Registered
490 Posts
Something like that should be stock. Thanks.

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Looks great man, hopefully you make it to OT in March, I still haven't even seen the lift on your truck yet.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
sweet, looks good!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Got a couple new mods in the past couple weeks. Figured I'd post em up.

Trifecta Signature Series Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. This thing is gorgeous.

The LED strip under the hood is from Tonneau Covers World. Just a little free thing they tossed in when I ordered the tonneau cover.

The signature cover looks GREAT on your truck! If I may recommend personally, get yourself some Raggtopp Cleaner/Protectant(they come together in a kit). We also like what you have done with the LED light strips! Thanks again, it always makes us happy to see our customers happy with their purchase!

·
Registered
48 Posts
TCW,
Where can you get that cleaner/protectant?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts