Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just purchased my first titan after owning 3 dodge rams. loved the dodges but i was ready for something new. my new truck is a 08 4x4 LE black on black and pretty as they come. Just took it on a 2500 mile trip and averaged 16.47 mpg. would have been much better if i kept it below 75 mph the computer was actually a little below the penciled mileage. i look forward to visiting on the forum

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the purchase of the nicest truck out there.

·
Premium Member
3,831 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the forum. You'll have a hard time keeping the grin off your face from driving your truck. My truck is so good that I'm still happy driving it after 2 1/2 years and 46,000 miles. Normally I'd be looking for my next ride by now. I'll keep this truck at least one to two more years and then buy another TITAN. Good luck with it always.

Clint

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Better get a part time job because the modbug will getcha soon !!!! LOL

Congrats and enjoy....

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Welcome to Titantalk!

I'm sure you will find it to be a fun truck to drive.

Clint-are you coming to the NJ Meet?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congrats on your new truck. You too will love it!

That mileage is pretty good for a new truck. Did you have some weight in it for the trip? I hear that it will get better when we get some miles on them.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome - enjoy the truck!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome to TT.
I too had a history with Dodge, but I saw the light.
Never been more happy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had the back full of golf clubs and luggage as well as 3 people. The mileage was better than i thought it would be. If the titan is like my dodges the 20 inch wheels cut the mileage by over 1mpg but the looks on my 08 are worth it. Thinking about a chrome outlet for my exhaust. any suggestions.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the welcome hope to be an asset to the board will try to post pics. have not seen another 08 like mine but i am sure there are plenty coming.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts