21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
368 Posts
i want one!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
how come i don't have WOT option? Called customer service and was told some titans come with WOT removed. I know this is bull****. They are supposed to get back to me in a couple of days. If this function is not offered back it goes for refund. Anyone else heard of this or had the same problem?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I too have a superchips cortex and i can't seem to figure out how to remove the wot, when i go to vehicle info it says the wot is enabled, but there is no way to remove it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have the Cortex tuner, currently running the 87 tune, WOT disabled. Truck still feels like WOT restriction is there, maybe not as bad as stock, but still takes the truck a bit to get rolling, then starts pulling hard once I reach around 30 mph or so. Is anyone else noticing this with their Superchips tuner?

·
Registered
252 Posts
when i got my cortex and put on the 87 tune before i filled with 93, the low end response was just insane. i have to be careful cause if i put it down like i normally used to take off, the tires will just sit and spin. but mine says the wot is still enabled, idk if maybe it's just a glitch and it really isn't or what.

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
I would think WOT enabled was where you want to be. And WOT disabled would be like stock....Wide Open Throttle enabled means you have wide open throttle. Wide open throttle disabled, means you do not have WOT. That's just my understanding

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
I would think WOT enabled was where you want to be. And WOT disabled would be like stock....Wide Open Throttle enabled means you have wide open throttle. Wide open throttle disabled, means you do not have WOT. That's just my understanding
Nope, (WOT restriction) is enabled or disabled. The key is the term WOT restriction, so it's either enabled or disabled.

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Well yeah, WOT restriction would want to be disabled and WOT would want to enabled. I don't know how its worded as I don't use handhelds. But I'm just trying to simplify the terminology. If it just said WOT disabled, that SHOULD be like stock. But WOT Restrction disabled means the exact opposite

·
Registered
302 Posts
On my Cortex tuner it says WOT restriction. The choice is either disabled or stock. You wont get the WOT restriction remove,rev limiter adj. or speed limiter adj. screen unless you choose advance tune. Quick tune doe not show these options.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Question, maybe it was asked elsewhere.. but what about us that already have the 2 degree advance?
will i have to go back to stock timing in order to install the superchips cortex? :confused:

EDIT!: this was answered by the magically delicious POPS! :rockon

The Cortex will "deal" with it. :teethmast

21 - 32 of 32 Posts