Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,491 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!
Enjoy the truck always.

Clint

Reactions: 2021_ Titan

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
1,347 Posts
Welcome, for some reason the dimensions on the truck make it look like it's a smaller truck. I wonder if it's the angle and the larger tow mirrors that make it look smaller. Nice looking truck, and I'm a little partial to the color. ;)

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,278 Posts
i think its the color. i noticed on the beautiful dark green one at the dealer that it looked a lot smaller than the white and grey ones to its sides.

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
240 Posts
I was thinking the short bed created the illusion that it was smaller. Never really thought about the color doing that as well. When I need reassuring, I just try to park in the carport. I quickly remember it's a BIG truck.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I was thinking the short bed created the illusion that it was smaller. Never really thought about the color doing that as well. When I need reassuring, I just try to park in the carport. I quickly remember it's a BIG truck.
It's definitely a big truck, but when I pull up next to one of the "big three", I notice that my hood seems to be a little lower than their hood. I'm perfectly ok with this though, as sitting with a high hood may make it difficult to work on the vehicle. I'd say the Titan's hood is really a good height for working under the hood. I want to say that the cab itself is about the same height, but I rarely look over at someone when I'm pulled up next to them.

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
240 Posts
It's definitely a big truck, but when I pull up next to one of the "big three", I notice that my hood seems to be a little lower than their hood. I'm perfectly ok with this though, as sitting with a high hood may make it difficult to work on the vehicle. I'd say the Titan's hood is really a good height for working under the hood. I want to say that the cab itself is about the same height, but I rarely look over at someone when I'm pulled up next to them.
True. It was a bit of stretch after I got the lift, but the lift also made it easier to run wires for my bed lights. Good and bad in all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome to the club! I just got mine a month ago! I don't have the towing mirrors though. And I got Red Alarm. The stock being short everywhere, I only had a choice of black, grey or red....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone. Once I seen the blue on the Nissan site with the Chrome package I was sold. I got lucky and got a great deal (bought last day of month). Truck has every option available for a SV. I truly didn’t care for the rear entertainment package but I’m sure the kids will like it. Matter of fact, I will too on road trips because they’ll be occupied! Haha.

Really wish SV’s had the factory fog lights. That is one item I plan on looking into soon!

You’re correct dealer stock now is very low/limited currently.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,278 Posts
that's how mine is. i have every option for an sv (that the wife wanted). the only things she didn't want was leather and sunroof. it didn't have the remote start when we bought it so i added it but i don't actually use it much

·
Premium Member
4,491 Posts
Love the truck and color. I have a 2021 SV and was wondering if anyone knows if I can switch out the headlights to LED. Thanks
Busemans and I use the Fahren H11 LED’s at his suggestion. They are very bright and I’ve only been flashed twice in 4 months and that sitting at a red light and my side of the intersection was angled up.
They were only $40 on Amazon and do fit even though they say only up to be 2019 models.

Clint

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Love the truck and color. I have a 2021 SV and was wondering if anyone knows if I can switch out the headlights to LED. Thanks
I say do a search, there's a good thread about it where the poster even posted an image of the LED and the halogen side by side. The difference was pretty obvious. Also, if you go to some stereo tint shop, some of those guys can swap them out for you, and if you can haggle with them, they might swap out your interior lights with LED lights for an extra $20-$50. I know when I went to get a vehicle tinted, the guy offered me the tinting and LED conversion for about $300 OTD. I figured given that the window tinting was already running me $200, so everything else for an extra $100 was a no-brainer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Busemans and I use the Fahren H11 LED’s at his suggestion. They are very bright and I’ve only been flashed twice in 4 months and that sitting at a red light and my side of the intersection was angled up.
They were only $40 on Amazon and do fit even though they say only up to be 2019 models.

Clint
Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
I say do a search, there's a good thread about it where the poster even posted an image of the LED and the halogen side by side. The difference was pretty obvious. Also, if you go to some stereo tint shop, some of those guys can swap them out for you, and if you can haggle with them, they might swap out your interior lights with LED lights for an extra $20-$50. I know when I went to get a vehicle tinted, the guy offered me the tinting and LED conversion for about $300 OTD. I figured given that the window tinting was already running me $200, so everything else for an extra $100 was a no-brainer.
Swapping the interior lights to LED sounds good as well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts