Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys. Recently acquired a 2012 SV 4x4 with the Sport Appearance package. Here is my testimony.

Was out cruising with the old lady (a very rare instance where we didn't have the kids with us) and being the Tahoe lover that she is, I suggested stopping by the Chevy dealership to just drool at them and imagine what it would be like to be rich.

Not long after our trek across the lot began, I caught a flash of red in my periph. I looked over and there it was. A beautiful red beast of a truck over in the used lot kinda of tucked away by the back fence.

Walked over there just to "check it out" right. I mean I was kind of thinking about getting back into a pickup truck (at that time I was zipping around in a Chevy Volt. Cool car too..for what it is..). So the closer we get I'm just like man, is that a Nissan Titan? Didn't really look like any I'd seen but then again I was never really noticing them before. The truck was beautiful. I knew right then that I had to have it.

Only had 27k miles on it so I called the dealership the next day and the rest is history! Love the hell out of the truck and this seems like a great community. In fact, if you've ever posted a comment on Goodyear Duratrac tires then I've probably read it (first thing I need to do is get rid of these SR-A's). So thanks!

Will try to upload a pic and take some better ones soon.

-lando

Attachments

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
yeah those SR-A's suck!! Duratracs, get you some of them!!

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Sup guys. Recently acquired a 2012 SV 4x4 with the Sport Appearance package. Here is my testimony.

Was out cruising with the old lady (a very rare instance where we didn't have the kids with us) and being the Tahoe lover that she is, I suggested stopping by the Chevy dealership to just drool at them and imagine what it would be like to be rich.

Not long after our trek across the lot began, I caught a flash of red in my periph. I looked over and there it was. A beautiful red beast of a truck over in the used lot kinda of tucked away by the back fence.

Walked over there just to "check it out" right. I mean I was kind of thinking about getting back into a pickup truck (at that time I was zipping around in a Chevy Volt. Cool car too..for what it is..). So the closer we get I'm just like man, is that a Nissan Titan? Didn't really look like any I'd seen but then again I was never really noticing them before. The truck was beautiful. I knew right then that I had to have it.

Only had 27k miles on it so I called the dealership the next day and the rest is history! Love the hell out of the truck and this seems like a great community. In fact, if you've ever posted a comment on Goodyear Duratrac tires then I've probably read it (first thing I need to do is get rid of these SR-A's). So thanks!

Will try to upload a pic and take some better ones soon.

-lando
Welcome to the site, nice truck

·
Premium Member
15,684 Posts
Thanks guys. beason, I'm in the Little Rock area.
nice. i grew up east of you around DeWitt. still have some family in Stuttgart. My grandparents had a farm out south of Hot Springs, my Uncle lives in LR as well. welcome to the madness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts