Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am the proud new owner of an 08 Titan Crew-Cab SE 2WD. Picked it up two days ago. This is my first truck so I did a ton of research before hand. A friend turned me on to this forum and I have to say it was very helpful in making my decision to buy the Titan.

I got a great deal with the factory rebate that's being offered. I ended up getting the truck for $22,900, plus tax and license, after all was said and done. In addition to all the standard features that came with the SE, I also got the bed-liner, non-slide bed extender, splash-guards, and floor mats. I was originally looking for a well kept used Titan, but I actually got the 2008 cheaper than the 2006 I was finding.

So far I am extremely happy with this truck. Like I said, it's my first truck; I was driving a 4Runner before and this truck has way more room inside. Now I have a bed to haul **** around to boot.

Not sure if I will be modding this thing but I will certainly be lurking around here to see what appeals to me. Maybe some wheels and running boards, who knows.

Here's a pic of my new Titan... can one of you guys post it for me... seems I need more posts to hotlink to a picture :futwice:

"h ttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n100/AnonymousCuban/Family/4-runner016.jpg"

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
PM me a link. I will try

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
You got an awesome deal on the new Titan! Lift that baby high to the sky now!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts