Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi to all. Love the site. I have been browsing and am finding all the info absolutaley beneficial. I even have a call into Greg w/PRG to talk lifts..Cant wait to get lifted!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
375 Posts
Welcome to TT!!!
What part of the OC ??
You know PRG is the best way to go..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tazstitan said:
Welcome to TT!!!
What part of the OC ??
You know PRG is the best way to go..
Thanks..I'm in Anaheim..

I just finished speaking w/Greg and he's a really cool guy. He's going to help me get the lift results I'm looking for.

I hope I can make it out to future meets
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
31,979 Posts
I am a long way from OC, but I wanted to welcome you to TT anyway. Enjoy!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,725 Posts
Welcome.

I'm in fountain valley myself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Hey everyone, also a fairly new member to this forum. I live in HB. I got my 2.5" leveling kit from Greg, he's the man!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sounds like there are a few guys aound here. Look forward to running into you around.

It looks like i should be all lifted by next week some time. I met up w/Greg this morning and he's going to get me all situated. He's a really nice guy for any of you who dont already know this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
Blazin Titan said:
Hey everyone, also a fairly new member to this forum. I live in HB. I got my 2.5" leveling kit from Greg, he's the man!
pepst said:
Just wanted to say hi to all. Love the site. I have been browsing and am finding all the info absolutaley beneficial. I even have a call into Greg w/PRG to talk lifts..Cant wait to get lifted!!
Welcome to you both!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
Welcome to TT. This last J. Valley meet allowed me to test out the mods that Greg installed for me. I was very pleased.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top