Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps. Just bought a new-to-me 08 Titan LE 4x4, woohoo! I pick it up tomorrow, anything I should know / do / consider?

Funny story: I looked at a truck this year over New Years while I was in Las Vegas. The dealer there kept trying to screw me over and were very dishonest. I tried my best to make the deal happen since I really wanted an LE but had to walk out. Today I look at a truck in Anahiem--same damn truck! Couldn't believe it. Easy transaction since I already had all the Carfax / service records / etc and had gone over it top to bottom.

Very excited! Dealer pics:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
70,460 Posts
Awesome!!!! You're gonna love it!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
nice truck...looks like it has all the options. I've only had mine for 6 weeks and I love it, even with the 13 mpg average I'm getting. congrats!!!

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
you dont have the big tow package so if you haul alot dont overheat ur tranny. Unless the tranny cooler was added, but not the gauge for it

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you dont have the big tow package so if you haul alot dont overheat ur tranny. Unless the tranny cooler was added, but not the gauge for it
I don't? It has what looks like a trans temp gauge in the bottom of the speedometer. I thought that meant it had the big tow package. What do I have to add to get the 9100 tow?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

I would have to assume from your screen name you are in the medical field.......:confused::confused::confused:

If not google can be you friend. :teethmast:teethmast:teethmast

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
I don't? It has what looks like a trans temp gauge in the bottom of the speedometer. I thought that meant it had the big tow package. What do I have to add to get the 9100 tow?
sorry i didnt see it in the speedo. u have it. i have an 06 and it is in its own circle in the cluster

u got the best color BTW

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry i didnt see it in the speedo. u have it. i have an 06 and it is in its own circle in the cluster

u got the best color BTW
Thanks!! Red was my first choice, the blue was probably 2nd or 3rd, but I'm happy with it. Makes me think of these guys:

YouTube - yellow submarine Blue Meanie attack

Is my truck E85 compatible? I see some Titans with "FLEX FUEL" badges but mine doesn't have them.

·
Premium Member
58,322 Posts
Open the fuel filler door. Flex fuel vehicles have a sticker saying it can run E85 in the inside of the door.

·
Premium Member
58,322 Posts
Oh. BTW, congratulations. That's a beautiful truck.

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Welcome to TT, nice truck enjoy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts