Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Picking up a used 2006 Titan LE next week. Coming from a 2005 f-350 with mods so will be a lot less power in the Titan but looking forward to having the truck. I will read through here to see what to expect for problems and what can be done to customize and get a little more power. Any tips or comments fire away!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Bully dog GT, Intake, Exhaust, will get you started in the right direction. And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
look on the bright side... you wont have a 6 point uh ohhh under the hood anymore :teethmast

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
look on the bright side... you wont have a 6 point uh ohhh under the hood anymore :teethmast
Haha i like that^^^^

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
O yea once you go Titan aint no use in fightin! lol sorry just made that up... Welcome to TT

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcomes, the tips and the razzing! Actually owned that truck for 6 yrs from new. Never had a problem with the motor. And I drove it like I stole it. It was a fast truck!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome Welcome!!!!There's a wealth of knowledge on here.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Make sure you post pics when you get it. Welcome. You'll like the way it handles and drives better than your 350. I had a 2002 F250 and there's no comparison to the T.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts