Hi "guys". Well I have had the Titan for two weeks and said I would give my report so here goes:
1. The ride is great. The driver’s captain chair is awesome and very comfortable. Lots of leg room. The passenger side also has lots of leg room. The seat is comfortable but wish I could have had a powered seat with the SE.
2. The performance is awesome. My lead foot from when I was 16 is back. This truck is a treat to drive and I love pulling up next to the "others". I love the performance and sound of this truck and am proud of it.
3. I like the interior and the roominess of it. I like the holders in the ceiling as they work great for my door openers and electric gate openers. Good idea. I like all of the storage inside also. The back seats are the most comfortable around and anyone can stretch out their legs with both front seats all the way back.
4. As for the outside finish. Most of it is fine but I did have a scratch and a few paint chips when I received the truck. The dealer is working with me on them. I also posted earlier about the shoddy welding. That still looks like crap but I am taking it in when the regional manager gets here. The chrome on the front bumper is not as nice as the rest of the chrome on the truck. Seems thinner and I see some scratches in it. I did buff it by hand and it looks better but not how I like to see it. Will talk to my dealer about that.
5. The worst thing about this truck is the stinking radio. :crying: I know we have all complained about it and mine seemed fine for a while and then it did the exorcist thing and started the fading in and out. I did tighten the antenna down as it was about to fall out and it seemed to get worse?? I took it to a stereo shop today and they think it may be a microchip problem or wiring issue. For what we all paid this is a real shame. I have a file already at Nissan and will report this also. There has to be a major flaw in this stereo and I hope Nissan figures out what is wrong real soon as it is very annoying. It does not fade in and out of stereo much but just the volume and bass or what ever the darn thing is doing. Very strange and disturbing
6. Overall this is the best truck I have owned. I do wish I would have waited a year and maybe some of the quality and radio issues were fixed but once I drove it I knew I had to have it. Like I said loving every minute of it!! Will let all of you know how the radio issues pan out after the district rep talks to me. Happy cruising!! :cheers: