Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight they had a new owners class at Mossy Nissan in El Cajon, Ca. It was very informative. They told us how much continuous training their Tech's receive and so on. The best part was that besides the free gifts they handed out all accessories were 20% off for the attendies. I was able to buy Nissan Step Rails for 20% off the normal $400.00.
So I picked them up for $320 (they actually had them in stock) and also got 20% off a Dark Grey Dash Cover. I picked up the Dash Cover for $40.00.
So this weekend I will be doing some accessorizing. They were also showing off the new Billet Grille, man that thing was sharp.
:cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
How did you here about this? I got mine there also. Not a word from the guy who sold me mine.

robertc said:
Tonight they had a new owners class at Mossy Nissan in El Cajon, Ca. It was very informative. They told us how much continuous training their Tech's receive and so on. The best part was that besides the free gifts they handed out all accessories were 20% off for the attendies. I was able to buy Nissan Step Rails for 20% off the normal $400.00.
So I picked them up for $320 (they actually had them in stock) and also got 20% off a Dark Grey Dash Cover. I picked up the Dash Cover for $40.00.
So this weekend I will be doing some accessorizing. They were also showing off the new Billet Grille, man that thing was sharp.
:cheers:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amcpherron
I got a post card in the mail and had to rsvp. How long ago did you buy your truck.? It could be that you will be in the next group. I bought mine 2 months ago. Who was your salesman. My Salesman was Fareez.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts