Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its been a while since I have posted pics of my Titan. As time has passed I have added a few other items to the truck. So I figured I should post a few pics:

Added:
2" PRG Mini Lift
Lund Deflector
Projector Head Lights
Altezza Gen 1 Tail Lights
LED 3rd brake light

I think that is it for now.

So here she is....................
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,635 Posts
you forgot the 40hp nismo sticker and the yamaha sticker lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
killcatzforfun said:
you forgot the 40hp nismo sticker and the yamaha sticker lol

OOOPS the most important mods on the truck..........:hat:

Thanks for reminding me :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys,

Wheels and tires are next.

Just suffering from that age old problem

Too much month at the end of the money. :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
Vector said:
Thanks guys,

Wheels and tires are next.

Just suffering from that age old problem

Too much month at the end of the money. :jester:
Just noticed your avatar, whats the other two rides..... i have an S2000
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Billy K said:
Just noticed your avatar, whats the other two rides..... i have an S2000

My 1992 Vector W8 Twin Turbo
and my heavily modded 98 Neon
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Billy K said:
Oh...nice, Love the Vector.

Thanks, its my favorite toy. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,635 Posts
hey vector is that you in the pic ? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
killcatzforfun said:
hey vector is that you in the pic ? :)

Umm...............NO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
690 Posts
how did you get the back up sensors on an 04? i thought they didn't come out til 05. Well you truck looks awesome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
246 Posts
Vector said:
Well its been a while since I have posted pics of my Titan. As time has passed I have added a few other items to the truck. So I figured I should post a few pics:

Added:
2" PRG Mini Lift
Lund Deflector
Projector Head Lights
Altezza Gen 1 Tail Lights
LED 3rd brake light

I think that is it for now.

So here she is....................

How well do those projector lights work you? Do they still carry a nice beam?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Onebadasstitan said:
how did you get the back up sensors on an 04? i thought they didn't come out til 05. Well you truck looks awesome.

It was an option on the 04 LE's


Thanks for the complement!:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DeadRiver said:
those black projectors really look nice against the white... grill coming soon?

my 5 month old eats and poops all my money.. i feel your pain!

Thanks,

I have not felt your pain yet, although I would not mind. So many things seem to consume money. I cant ever seem to get ahead.

As for a grille, I have only seen one that I really like, it was pretty simple, black screen mesh. But when I found the manufacturer and the price was near $400 I decided that the stock one would work just fine. I am looking to put a winch mount on the front and a 12K Lb winch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Duner49 said:
How well do those projector lights work you? Do they still carry a nice beam?

They work pretty well. I have seen a lot of people complaining about theirs, but once I adjusted them they seem to put out plenty of drivable light. I was looking to buy a set of HID's for both the High and Low beams, but the H1 bulbs provide enough light for me. So I decided to keep them the way they came.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
75,682 Posts
Vector said:
Thanks,

I have not felt your pain yet, although I would not mind. So many things seem to consume money. I cant ever seem to get ahead.

As for a grille, I have only seen one that I really like, it was pretty simple, black screen mesh. But when I found the manufacturer and the price was near $400 I decided that the stock one would work just fine. I am looking to put a winch mount on the front and a 12K Lb winch.
ironcially enough it's probably the same grill i want GROUP BUY haha
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top