Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
You should have told me you were dropping her. You could have swung by my pad and we could have done it here. Looks badass bro!

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
Nice car. Wish I could afford a second toy.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yellomantis said:
You should have told me you were dropping her. You could have swung by my pad and we could have done it here. Looks badass bro!
I wasn't planning on doing it anytime soon, but the wifey gave me a green light, LOL. Are you going to the Stillen G35/Z meet on the 12th?

and to everyone, thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
i<3mytitan said:
I wasn't planning on doing it anytime soon, but the wifey gave me a green light, LOL. Are you going to the Stillen G35/Z meet on the 12th?

and to everyone, thanks for the compliments.
I want to go, but the wifey may have other plans. BTW, when are you going to install your Vortech?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yellomantis said:
I want to go, but the wifey may have other plans. BTW, when are you going to install your Vortech?
I gotta scrape some money together for some cams, headers, intake plenum, and a fuel system. Z Car Garage up in San Jose, CA is gonna install the above parts and tune my car, so i'm just holding off until then. should be good to go by summer.

·
Registered
202 Posts
i<3mytitan said:
I gotta scrape some money together for some cams, headers, intake plenum, and a fuel system. Z Car Garage up in San Jose, CA is gonna install the above parts and tune my car, so i'm just holding off until then. should be good to go by summer.
hey bro! nice ride, you should put on the body kit it looks much nicer. me too need to come out with some money to mod this car. tell me if you are going to z and g open house so i can plan.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so. cal. vet said:
hey bro! nice ride, you should put on the body kit it looks much nicer. me too need to come out with some money to mod this car. tell me if you are going to z and g open house so i can plan.
i'm going to be at the Z/G Stillen open house. I'm going to add the OEM lip spoiler for now...doubt i'd do much else exterior wise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts