Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
Coolest Pre-runner I've ever seen from Florida!
You're welcome to come out west and play
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks lou. im obsessed with pre-runners and i live no where near any desert terrain, but at least theres not another like mine on every street corner around here. my two biggest wish list items are long travel w/ cantilever rear and full cage. all i need is some new tools at the shop
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,301 Posts
motorvisions said:
my two biggest wish list items are long travel w/ cantilever rear and full cage.
yup. that would be on most of our wish lists out here .... what's next on yours though? besides tires.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
i think u need more lights
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SDTitan1 said:
yup. that would be on most of our wish lists out here .... what's next on yours though? besides tires.......
id like to get fiberglass hood, fenders and bedsides before i get new tires. then better suspension and performance parts
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
That truck is so blacked out, I almost can't see it!! :lol: That looks absolutely WICKED!!! :thedevil: Keep 'em coming! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blackbeauty said:
That truck is so blacked out, I almost can't see it!! :lol: That looks absolutely WICKED!!! :thedevil: Keep 'em coming! :thumbsup:
thanks. i should be taking the rear bar and brake light box to get powdercoated black this week
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,900 Posts
so, is that a 2wd? looks good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,579 Posts
you gotta remove your chrome emblems now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DeadRiver said:
brass knuckles add a nice touch to the light set up. did you weld the existing rear lights openings closed with sheet metal?

i hope they at least let you run on the beach donw there...
thanks i thought so too. i may paint them brass colored to contrast the black. as for the lights no nothing that extreme. they are AVS smoke covers
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
93,617 Posts
No bashing here! That looks great, I really like your front skid plate/light bar. Are they PIAA's?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Arachnid said:
No bashing here! That looks great, I really like your front skid plate/light bar. Are they PIAA's?
thanks, some people on here just put others down for everything tat isnt the norm to do. they are Hella500's just driving lights
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top