Nissan Titan Forum banner

new pics of you guessed it.....my titan

1233 17
my work in constent progress. here they are, leave some love or bash away. either way it doesnt matter to me.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
Coolest Pre-runner I've ever seen from Florida!
You're welcome to come out west and play

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks lou. im obsessed with pre-runners and i live no where near any desert terrain, but at least theres not another like mine on every street corner around here. my two biggest wish list items are long travel w/ cantilever rear and full cage. all i need is some new tools at the shop

·
Registered
218 Posts
i think u need more lights

·
Premium Member
92,731 Posts
That truck is so blacked out, I almost can't see it!! :lol: That looks absolutely WICKED!!! :thedevil: Keep 'em coming! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
so, is that a 2wd? looks good.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DeadRiver said:
brass knuckles add a nice touch to the light set up. did you weld the existing rear lights openings closed with sheet metal?

i hope they at least let you run on the beach donw there...
thanks i thought so too. i may paint them brass colored to contrast the black. as for the lights no nothing that extreme. they are AVS smoke covers

·
Super Moderator
94,222 Posts
No bashing here! That looks great, I really like your front skid plate/light bar. Are they PIAA's?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.